BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Asia » Hong Kong

Subject: HKSW 18/7/2009 Meeting (HITEC) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
cheuk ki ho
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The next meeting will be held at the HITEC Centre of Kowloon Bay (7th floor, i.e. same floor as last time) on Saturday 18/7/2009. from 12:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.

EVENT SCHEDULE

For indication, we have the following games hosted (subject to amendment and cancellation by the organiser):

(1a) 15mm 450 AP DBMM Mongol Conquest? vs. Khitan Liao (organer: Lawrence Ho) (2 tables)
This is an open event. Interested DBMM players can join this game as confirmed with Kar Fai and Ken.
Administration details: The game will be started at 1:30 p.m. Ken Chan will prepare the Mongol army list before hand and be the commander of the Mongol side, Kar Fai will prepare the Khitan Liao army list and bring along the terrain pieces, table cloth and his Khitan Liao army. I shall bring along the Mongol army for Ken.
Participants: Ken Chan, Cheung Kar Fai

(1b) ASL Starter Kit (organiser: Li Tai Wah & Lawrence Ho) (1/2 table)
Participants: Lawrence Ho, Li Tai Wah, Lai Lap Wan, Simon Lai
The theme will be Pacific Theatre
Japanese vs Chinese
Combined scenario ESG#37, ESG#36
Tsunami of Maniacs & Havoc in Shanghai
I shall arrive at 1:30 p.m. with the special maps and overlays (ASL Starter Kit Rulebook, Pacific Theatre Chapter and Chapter B)
Brother Wah to bring the counters
Simon Lai to bring the ASL rulebook (if he comes)

(1c) A Most Dangerous Time or Storm over Taierzhuang (organiser: Lawrence Ho) (1/2 table)
I shall bring along one of this game for those who are interested to play it.

(2) 15mm DBMM Yi Korean Vs Post Mongol Samurai (organiser: James Cheung) (2 tables)
Participants: James Cheung, Christopher Chu, Philip Ngo

(3) 15mm DBMM Numidians vs Armenians (organiser: Neil Burnett) (2 tables)
Participants: Neil Burnett, Tony Matthews

(4) Boardgame: Espana 1936 (organiser: Lawrence Hung) (1 table)
Participants: Lawrence Hung, Rowan Hunter

(As ever, if you don't have a confirmed game, come along anyway, and a spot will be found for you in whatever is going on.

Estimated: 8 tables (max 12 tables)
So far, 16 Members confirmed they will come:Lawrence Ho, Li Tai Wah, Ken McKenzie, Christopher Chu, Lai Lap Wan, Simon Lai, Cheung Kar Fai, Philip Ngo, Lawrence Hung, James Cheung, Ken Chan, Philip Ngo, Tony Matthews, Neil Burnett, Peter Hunt, Rowan Hunter
0 Junior Member confirmed they will come:
0 Visitor confirmed they will come:
Any other proposals?

TRAVELLING INFORMATION

(A) HITEC Centre, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
I would suggest you to go to the Mass Transit Railway (MTR) Station. Then travel by MTR to Kowloon Bay Station (about 40 minutes). Then you can either go there by the Shuttle Bus at Tedford Plaza 2 (next to Kowlon Bay MTR Station) or travel by taxi (should be less than HK$40, about 10 minutes by taxi, about 15 minutes by shuttle bus, excluding the time waiting for the shuttle bus which is free of charge). The transportation information of HITEC can also be> found on its website: http://www.hitec.com.hk/en/hitec_transport.htm
Of course, you can travel by taxi directly. The venue itself (at one of the room at 7/F) is available on 12:30 but we usually arrive at 1:00 to 1:30. You can check the exact room no. upon arrival with the poster stand (we are allocated different room sometime).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.