Popular Tags: [View All]
Jaime Manuel
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Race Fans,

We have been running a little league and a question keeps coming up about corners. In the rules on page 5 under overshooting it states: "When coming out of a corner the car may not change lanes, but must stay in the same lane."

Question: Does this rule regarding movement in a corner "that you must stay in the same lane" only apply in overshooting situations or does it also apply for normal movemetn out of a corner? We have been playing that you have to stay in the same lane that you came out of the corner.

Please let me know the correct interpretation of the rules.

Thanks it will help our season keep going.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That only applies to overshooting. If you are leaving a corner "legally", then you can change lanes in the normal way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaime Manuel
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for clarifying Paul!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron Chien
United States
Rancho Cucamonga
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So this means that if I'm on the inside lane of a corner, on the turn I exit the corner I can change two lanes to the outside lane if I want?

Cameron

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart de Groot
United Kingdom
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Zeede wrote:
So this means that if I'm on the inside lane of a corner, on the turn I exit the corner I can change two lanes to the outside lane if I want?

Cameron

Correct (on the straight piece of your move).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.