Last Night on Earth: The Zombie Game» Forums » General

Subject: Which web addition should I get ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
tony bristow
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmb
wanting to place an order for supplements/web exclusives.Just wondering which one is the better grab first.
zombie pillage,revenge of the dead or stock-up?
Want to place an order for tomorrow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron McKenzie
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would say Revenge of the Dead is best, followed by Stock Up and finally Zombie Pillage. Just my opinion though. Revenge has become one of our favorite scenarios to play, though I don't remember exactly which cards come with it (and you don't really need the cards to play it).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CanCon, BunnyCon...BorderCon!!!
Australia
KILLARA
VIC
flag msg tools
badge
May 2018 be all you dreamed it would be and be all that you dreamed...
mbmbmbmbmb
Second vote for Revenge of the Dead - but honestly they are all good and you know you need them all... zombie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Lamb
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
Revenge of the Dead is my favorite of the three as well, and has fun cards that come with it (my favorite being "The Smell of Brains").

Past that, I'd put Zombie Pillage and Stock Up about equal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Grey
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Another vote for Revenge of the Dead. The Stock Up scenario wasn't very entertaining, and I generally dislike the rule about "Zombies win by discarding the Hero's last Hero Card," which is the focus of Zombie Pillage. I have all 3, Revenge of the Dead is my group's favorite.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tony bristow
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmb
Alright order has been placed for revenge of the dead scenario...Thanks guys and girls.
I will get the other two in a couple weeks but just wanted the best one first.

The kids are still addicted to this crazy game.I had to order more zombies a few weeks back cause I ran out once or twice can't have that happen anymore....Muwahahahaha
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anders Kernel
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just if you didnt know... There is a limit on how many zombies you can spawn, which is the limitation of the zombie pool = 14 (excluding Zombie Heroes).

Cheerio,
A
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Lamb
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
SovTech wrote:
Just if you didnt know... There is a limit on how many zombies you can spawn, which is the limitation of the zombie pool = 14 (excluding Zombie Heroes).

Cheerio,
A

Unless you have Growing Hunger and use the "Zombie Horde (21)" scenario special rule - at which point you're limited to 21.

Of course, feel free to invent your own scenario special rule that goes even higher than 21, but the Heroes better get some pretty sweet things too for that to work!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tony bristow
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmb
Ya 14 what ever how can you instill fear with fourteen zombies please!?!?!?!

21 yeah right better but still not terrifying!!!

42 walking talking zombies now that my friends is scary stuff...

I have no limit for zombies....
Run heroes run!!!
And they do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tony bristow
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmb
Looking forward to playing this one I got it in the mail on monday!!!
Now to go order the other two...LOL

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.