Subject: ...Italian? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Massimiliano Santuari
Italy
Trento
flag msg tools
mb
Too early to ask if there will be an Italian edition?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Massimiliano della Rovere
Italy
Pisa
Tuscany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Who localized other Z-man games (if any) products here in Italy?

I think Stratelibri translated Agricola...

we could try asking them...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Massimiliano Santuari
Italy
Trento
flag msg tools
mb
It would be nice, but a hard work because of the book (hundred of pages of translation). That's why I'd like an italian edition. It would avoid trying to translate all the text during gameplay for the players who can't understand english... let's wait and see.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francesco Pessina
Italy
Vimercate
Monza e Brianza
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it will be very difficult to have an Italian version... This game is not Agricola (in terms of solded copy), and the book of tales is huge!
The only possibility would be to set up a team (at least 10 people, better around 20-30) of translator to translate the book...
Who is available for the translation?
As soon as I purchase the game I can be in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Massimiliano della Rovere
Italy
Pisa
Tuscany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Prometeo wrote:
I think it will be very difficult to have an Italian version... This game is not Agricola (in terms of solded copy), and the book of tales is huge!
The only possibility would be to set up a team (at least 10 people, better around 20-30) of translator to translate the book...
Who is available for the translation?
As soon as I purchase the game I can be in.

As soon as I purchase the game I can be in too, anyway I do not have a lot of spare time, so my part of the translation job would be very slow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.