Stefano Bastianelli
United States
Pittsford
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys,

I would like to find an answer to a couple of questions about the attached cards. I have to say that I read the game's manual, but I didn't play it yet.

Do the attached cards, after an use, stay in play? I mean the spells, prayers and tactics.
The same for the cards in your hand. After the use, do they need to be discarded or do they stay attached? If yes, where are they attached?

Thank you in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Walsh
United States
Columbia
Maryland
flag msg tools
I buy science fiction/fantasy book collections in MD/DC/VA. GeekMail me.
badge
I buy science fiction/fantasy book collections in MD/DC/VA. GeekMail me.
mbmbmbmbmb
There basically is no unattached card. All cards need to be attached, but if you play an effect from your hand and it says "discard this card", then it doesn't stay attached for longer than an instant.

All cards stay attached, unless they say "discard this card".

If you play a card from your hand, you must attach it to a character able to attach that card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefano Bastianelli
United States
Pittsford
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the answer!

So if I have a card from my hands that doesn't have any possibility to be attached, I can't play it. Right?
If I play a card from my hand, I need to attach it to the actual character or can I choose it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dominic putzeys
Belgium
Leuven
Kessel-Lo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
after reading the rules again I think it works as follows:
*you need to attach spells and prayers to characters in your turn if you want to be able to use them in other player turns

*you don't need to attach a tactic card to a character to be able to "react:" in another player's turn. Because the rules say that you can always play a tactic from your hand.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Bond
msg tools
mbmb
semptex wrote:
after reading the rules again I think it works as follows:
*you need to attach spells and prayers to characters in your turn if you want to be able to use them in other player turns

If your spell has a react trigger you can play it/and attach it on a other persons turn if the correct trigger has occured.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.