Jeff Wiles
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I was stopped at a red light, and looking over into the parking lot of the adjacent shopping center, I see this guy carrying a jug. He's wearing bicycle shorts and flip-flops. When he steps off the edge of the pavement into the grass, he starts pouring the contents of the jug all over himself and rubs himself down. He discreetly pulled the bicycle shorts open in both the front and the back and poured a bit of the liquid in there, too.

I could see the guy in the car behind me was trying to make sense of it all, too.

When shower-guy finished, he headed back onto the parking lot. I tried to see if he was headed back to an RV or something, but he vanished amongst the cars. My light turned green before I could spot him again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Y.
United States
Fredericksburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry I didnt see you over there or I would've at least waved or something.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
flag msg tools
Heart full of soul, head full of shit
badge
Snob of the People
mbmbmbmbmb
You know that one MGBM picture with that guy pulling his head back and his eyes are bugging out, and he's wearing a suit and has a moustache? Imagine I just posted that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hammock Backpacker
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Hot Coffee...Mmmmmm
badge
Go Take A HIke!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yesterday I saw a guy outside a plasma donation site stagger towards a retaining wall near the sidewalk. He turned his back to the street and proceeded to nonchalantly urinate on the wall not 10 feet from the bus stop.

Maybe it's the same guy.

Oh...you know that picture of Darth Vader pouring water in the ocean...assume I posted that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Abreu
Portugal
flag msg tools
MAISON ABREU: Lair of Abreu, you know, that guy below. Do not mistake this for other Maisons or Houses or even Abreus.
badge
I do look good on this chair, dont I?
mbmbmbmbmb

Well, after you told the hole story it doesnt sound that bad.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CHAPEL
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmbmbmb
So what you're saying is you watched him through the entire session? Not that I'm judging.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aloha!
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
Meega, nala kwishta!
badge
AAGH! YOU'RE TOUCHING ME!
mbmbmbmbmb
JoshBot wrote:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Would you say it was more or less thrilling than the other times you've watched men shower?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christychan
United States
Somerville
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
does amy know about your new "watching" hobby?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Y.
United States
Fredericksburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Jeff. Why don't you come on in? The water's fine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morgan Dontanville
United States
Charlottesville
VA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Plate of Shrimp.
badge
Here we are folks, the dream we all dream of.
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought that this was a Penthouse forum letter for a second.

"You'd never believe that this could ever happen to a guy like me, but ...

jeffwiles wrote:

I tried to see if he was headed back to an RV or something, but he vanished amongst the cars. My light turned green before I could spot him again.

I love how you wanted to get some more of that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Abreu
Portugal
flag msg tools
MAISON ABREU: Lair of Abreu, you know, that guy below. Do not mistake this for other Maisons or Houses or even Abreus.
badge
I do look good on this chair, dont I?
mbmbmbmbmb
Ska_baron wrote:
Hey Jeff. Why don't you come on in? The water's fine.

This is LUDICROUS
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diane Close
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe he was training for the naked bike race that's apparently happening on the West coast somewhere.

Star Tribune wrote:
A Minneapolis man who was cited Thursday for indecent exposure told officers that he was training for a naked bicycle race, police said.
The officers who responded said Scrimshire told them he was training for a bike race on the West Coast in which participants ride nude,...

Also, you wondered what happened to all those crotchless panties HiveGod's wife said her German Shepherd created? Well...

Star Tribune wrote:
The officers said Scrimshire was wearing a skirt-like garment or a pair of shorts with the crotch area removed, Palmer said.

"It clearly looked intentional," he said.

Uh huh. Bike race. File that one away for possible future use. [COLOR=#F4F4FF]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
João 'Finding a new way to make you WTF today' Marum
Portugal
Loulé
Algarve
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Consider yourself lucky. Here's my story, and unfortunately it's true.

Me and my friends used to bike around here, this is near a mountain range with lots of amazing places to visit. One of those places is Fonte Filipe, a small fountain amidst a wooded area, a very beautiful places with some farms scattered here and there.

Obviously, the people that live there tend to be old people, as our interior regions are getting deserted, everyone's moving in to the coastline and the big cities unfortunately.

Anyway, we were heading back home after a nice stroll amidst the wooded area and running stream, and I was in the lead.

By god, I wish I wasn't.

As I biked happily, I made the unfortunate mistake of looking left. And right there and then there was an old man finishing an unspeakable act and then wiping his bottom.

That image alone scarred my mind forever.

I still remember the words I kept repeating all the way back home...

"His eye, it saw me!"

I wish this was a lie. It isn't. I wish I'd seen what Jeff saw instead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aloha!
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
Meega, nala kwishta!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, if we're wanting to go the route of unspeakable things we've seen, here's my entry:

A few years ago Van and I were driving to the Chicago ComiCon and we stopped off in Michigan City like I always do on the drive for a pit stop. We went into a Citgo station and I headed for the restroom. One open stall, cool.

No. So not cool. I walk in and close the door and turn. God how I pray I had never turned, the image... it haunts me!

Lying next to the toilet was a pair of adult-sized underwear and they were... uhm.... filled. Way past capacity. Apparently someone had an accident and decided to ditch the evidence. I still think about whomever had to clean that up and say a little prayer for them.

:shudder:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie Mittelstedt
United States
Hampstead
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Never, never, use the gas station rest rooms!

cold_fuzion wrote:
Well, if we're wanting to go the route of unspeakable things we've seen, here's my entry:

A few years ago Van and I were driving to the Chicago ComiCon and we stopped off in Michigan City like I always do on the drive for a pit stop. We went into a Citgo station and I headed for the restroom. One open stall, cool.

No. So not cool. I walk in and close the door and turn. God how I pray I had never turned, the image... it haunts me!

Lying next to the toilet was a pair of adult-sized underwear and they were... uhm.... filled. Way past capacity. Apparently someone had an accident and decided to ditch the evidence. I still think about whomever had to clean that up and say a little prayer for them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You guys got to see all this for free? I have to pay top dollar for this sort of thing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aloha!
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
Meega, nala kwishta!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BugLaden wrote:
Never, never, use the gas station rest rooms!

cold_fuzion wrote:

Now you tell me. shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Talbot
Canada
Fort Smith
Northwest Territories
flag msg tools
Be seeing you... -Alphonse
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I really need to learn not to open Chit Chat topics with suggestive subject lines. Ugh.

Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Sol
Brazil
São Paulo
SP
flag msg tools
admin
All engines full to awesome land!
badge
*tap* *tap* Is this thing on?
mbmbmbmbmb
jarredscott78 wrote:
Would you say it was more or less thrilling than the other times you've watched men shower?

It has that prohibited feeling of doing it in public.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Sol
Brazil
São Paulo
SP
flag msg tools
admin
All engines full to awesome land!
badge
*tap* *tap* Is this thing on?
mbmbmbmbmb
ctalbot wrote:
I really need to learn not to open Chit Chat topics with suggestive subject lines. Ugh.

Chris

Yeah, Here There be Madness.

You know, about unspeakable horrors, well, rock concert, 100k people, chemical restrooms. The odor was vomit-inducing about 100m away. Now imagine entering it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morgan Dontanville
United States
Charlottesville
VA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Plate of Shrimp.
badge
Here we are folks, the dream we all dream of.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm afraid to post anything here as I've gone almost a year without seeing anything truly revolting on the subway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
flag msg tools
Heart full of soul, head full of shit
badge
Snob of the People
mbmbmbmbmb
sisteray wrote:
I'm afraid to post anything here as I've gone almost a year without seeing anything truly revolting on the subway.
And thus tomorrow you will sit in the pee-pee seat! Jinx!

(from one subway rider to another)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy Wiles
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Following coldie's post about his horrific bathroom experience, I'd like to offer up the worst thing I've seen in a public bathroom. But I'm afraid to. It's really, really gross. I asked Jeff if I should post it in a spoiler. He didn't know what it was (I thought I'd told him before), so I shared, to which he shuddered and cringed for about 5 minutes. So his response was that no one wants to hear that, and I should just keep that to myself for awhile.

So what do you think?

Poll
Should Amy share her what-horrific-thing-I-found-in-the-bathroom story?
Yes
No
      41 answers
Poll created by amwiles

(And no, it wasn't sad, it was just disgusting.) (And yes, it's worse than coldie's.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
amwiles wrote:

Following coldie's post about his horrific bathroom experience, I'd like to offer up the worst thing I've seen in a public bathroom. But I'm afraid to. It's really, really gross. I asked Jeff if I should post it in a spoiler. He didn't know what it was (I thought I'd told him before), so I shared, to which he shuddered and cringed for about 5 minutes. So his response was that no one wants to hear that, and I should just keep that to myself for awhile.

So what do you think?

Poll
Should Amy share her what-horrific-thing-I-found-in-the-bathroom story?
Yes
No
      41 answers
Poll created by amwiles

(And no, it wasn't sad, it was just disgusting.) (And yes, it's worse than coldie's.)

Since it was probably a female bathroom, I agree with Jeff, please don't post it. Most men can't handle--ahem, feminine grossities.

My grossest ones have all been in department store fitting rooms. (in addition to the regular grossies in ladies' bathrooms)

1) A wet-pee patch
2) A dirty pooped diaper
3) I found a pair of ladies' running shorts that were obviously worn without underwear (they belonged to the customer). The customer was out of the fitting room in the store, looking at the racks still wearing a pair of slacks she had tried on--without any underwear!!! (And her--ahem parts, were NOT clean!!)

Your welcome!!

kiss
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.