Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. O. Schaefer
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
There is some information in german available:
http://www.spielbox.de/php/aktuell.php4?#a2062
The mini expansion consists of one new slice that can be used as a wild for any flavor. Sounds interesting.
It may have some (small) influence on a house rule too: If the first starting player in a 4 player game at the beginning is allowed to look at the slices that are not available during the current game he may now gain a bit more of information (3 instead of 2). This could be a small but desirable effect.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Nomikos
Canada
Kingston
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Joker is a slice that has every variety on it. When you get it, you need to place it to any type of pie that you collect, or eat it for 2 points (it is unfortunate that the Joker slice does not have 2 dollops of whipped cream on it to indicate this).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diane Close
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The game's author, Jeffrey Allers, posted the full rules in English here. You'll want to take a look at that, because there's actually a twist to collecting the Joker piece, that I noticed in the German rules and asked him about via email.

jeffinberlin wrote:
If you decide to collect the Joker slice, another player may trade for it on a future turn.

Jeff provides a complete explanation and gives and example in the link. I can't wait to try this out!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.