Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Philip Migas
United States
Akron
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This game is fun. When I first taught this game to my three friends, the first round I had three guns pointed at me. I completely expected this. I am the game explainer so everyone is out to kill me sense I know the rules better than everyone. I am also the biggest mouth, most insulting and will give anyone a run for their money to win. So shooting at me makes a lot of sense.

From that first turn on I had a gun pointed at me. My one friend kept his gun pointed at my head in between turns “because it’s fun!!”

We ended up playing four rounds of the game in an hour. We would have played more except I had other games I wanted to teach. The game is quick, easy to learn and interesting. You quickly learn the guts of you friends. Some will duck at any gun pointed at them. Others won’t duck for anything.

I thought this game was going to be mostly luck. Was I lucky aiming at the right person? Was I lucky to hit someone? In truth this was not the case.

You have to learn to read the players. Will they duck? Can I play a click? Will multiple players aim at the same person? Usually people duck when 2-3 guns are pointed their way. Every card, click or bang, can be beneficial depending on who you play it on and when. I was actually surprised at the amount of thought I had to put into each card played.

I also loved the tension you felt when you have guns pointed your way. Are they bluffing? Can I take another hit?

This game could have been produced to be a disaster in my mind. The character and card used in the game are very cartoony. The guns are orange foam. This makes the game a lot more playful and fun. If the game was done with realistic mean spirit it would have ruined the fun. I think the game publisher made a great decision in production. This does not mean that I will pull this out with my 4 year old son. The game is definitely adult content. But I definitely will introduce this to him and his friends when he can understand that “it’s only a game.”

I have a feeling this game will be come a regular at my game sessions. It will not be the main game but it definitely will be one of the filler games. I hope that it continues to provide the same tension as the first games through the years.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.