Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Kolenski
United States
North Andover
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If the unit preponderance of more than one unit type of target is equal, does artillery follow the unit priorities or may the firer decide which type to fire at?

Stacking and moving. The rules for moving stacks seem a little underdeveloped to me. Can a subset of a stack move off? (I assume so.) If a stack starts together must they remain together or can some be dropped off? (I assume they do not have to stay together, since they may have different movement rates, and if they can't be dropped off and have to be moved individually they will likely get in each other's way and cause movement point increases to go over them.) Can part of a stack convert to foot infantry movement while the others do not? E.g. a stack attempts to cross a bridge and it gets blown. Can some continue across the bridge at foot infantry rate while the others take the 1MP hit and keep going in another direction? I probably could come up with more questions ...

Asking on Consimworld also:
http://talk.consimworld.com/WebX?14@827.M3WmfAerisO.0@.ee6d2...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Kolenski
United States
North Andover
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also,

Does a unit really have to pay an extra movement point if a bridge is blown while it is crossing it (if it is an infantry type)? Errata seems to says so, but rules seem to indicate the extra MP is paid only if direction is changed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.