Townsville
Queensland
flag msg tools
designer
1- 2- 3- 4!- A- A- 5!
badge
110% Rally
mbmbmbmbmb
A couple of items I would like clarified please!

Do you need to send a Mobile Command to explore new systems or will any unit do?

Do you send a unit/MC to the system to reveal it (flip it face up) or do you just need to have a unit/MC in a territory adjacent to a system for it to be revealed?

Thanks for your efforts in creating System Vector!!

~ Shaun
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Love
United States
Clarkston
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Any unit will do in the actual exploration. That is the primary role for the Corvette ships.

Second, you must land in a territory IN the new system.
For example, your Corvette is on the planet in the Alcor System, you have 1 territory between your Corvette and the new system above you. You must must move your Corvette through the territory above you and into the next system, flipping the new unexplored system over and placing your Corvette on the next territory available.

One thing also, that the boys I play with always get confused with (I don't know if it's because they're 12, or it's because I am not clear), but you must land a MC on to the System Planet in order to gain the resources for that system. You may then build units from that Planet according to the Manufacture limits of the system.

Hope that clarifies things! Thanks for asking too, I'll be more clear in the rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun Austin
Australia
Townsville
Queensland
flag msg tools
designer
1- 2- 3- 4!- A- A- 5!
badge
110% Rally
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the quick reply.
I have played a few games now and it has been quite enjoyable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Love
United States
Clarkston
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome! I believe you're the first person other than myself to have gone and printed it out (and played it). It's kinda weird actually.. O_o

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Tullsen
United States
VANCOUVER
WA
flag msg tools
designer
48 hour turnaround time for Prototypes!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ShaunGamer wrote:
Thanks for the quick reply.
I have played a few games now and it has been quite enjoyable.

How "polished" would you say the game was?
Is it worth a print now, or should I wait for a newer version?

FaydeShift wrote:
Awesome! I believe you're the first person other than myself to have gone and printed it out (and played it). It's kinda weird actually.. O_o

And to the designer - Are you planning on "finishing" it more? Or is the game basically done?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun Austin
Australia
Townsville
Queensland
flag msg tools
designer
1- 2- 3- 4!- A- A- 5!
badge
110% Rally
mbmbmbmbmb
The artwork is a pleasure to look at as it currently stands. The images are hi-res and if printed at a photo booth, come out really bright and distinct. (Home printer seems to make it a bit dull and fuzzy).
However I found the grey bars are a bit distracting.

The game rules are nicely done, with plenty of opportunity for expansion without having to replace existing parts.

I would wait until the designer replies before amking a decision.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.