Harrisburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
www.punkzter.blogspot.com
badge
It's a horse. On a chair.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

After an initial reading of the rules, I had a few questions that I hoped someone could help me out with. Thanks!

1. What happens if the player who drew the "Construct Track" chit proposes one option (option "A") but all other players pass (i.e. there is no "B" action)?

2. Can the person who proposed option "B" BID on option "A"?

3. Bidding starts with the player who proposed option "A" and then continues clock-wise?

~Brad

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bohrer
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
punkzter wrote:
Hi,

After an initial reading of the rules, I had a few questions that I hoped someone could help me out with. Thanks!

1. What happens if the player who drew the "Construct Track" chit proposes one option (option "A") but all other players pass (i.e. there is no "B" action)?

2. Can the person who proposed option "B" BID on option "A"?

3. Bidding starts with the player who proposed option "A" and then continues clock-wise?

~Brad

1 Option A happens
2 Yes
3 Yes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bradley Keen
United States
Harrisburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
www.punkzter.blogspot.com
badge
It's a horse. On a chair.
mbmbmbmbmb
John,

Thanks for your help. Based on these answers though, I do have a couple more questions.

1. If no second option is proposed, Consortium bidding does not happen, The player who proposed the track now has the option to build that track. Can other players help him/her by contributing cash?

2. Each person can only bid on one option?

3. Once Consortium bidding begins, it must continue for at least one bidding round (each person has had the chance to bid)? i.e. You must give both Option A and Option B the chance to receive bids?

4. Once one bidding round has passed, if 3 players have bid on option A and no player has bid on Option B, then consortium bidding ends and those players construct the track?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bohrer
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
punkzter wrote:
John,

Thanks for your help. Based on these answers though, I do have a couple more questions.

1. If no second option is proposed, Consortium bidding does not happen, The player who proposed the track now has the option to build that track. Can other players help him/her by contributing cash?

2. Each person can only bid on one option?

3. Once Consortium bidding begins, it must continue for at least one bidding round (each person has had the chance to bid)? i.e. You must give both Option A and Option B the chance to receive bids?

4. Once one bidding round has passed, if 3 players have bid on option A and no player has bid on Option B, then consortium bidding ends and those players construct the track?

Yes,no,yes,yes,yes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.