Agricola» Forums » General

Subject: Printing cards? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Carew
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The official Agricola website has several bonus cards and an extended L-Deck all available for free download, the only problem is that I have not the slightest clue of how to actually print these cards so that they fit in well with the other cards included with the game. Has anybody tried doing this successfully and without needing card protectors?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Hoppe
United States
Marysville
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wonder if sending it to a printer would work or even be economical. Has anyone tried that before?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Runcible Spoon
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This business is often recommended by others, but I have never made use of it, but it is probably worth checking out, and make sure that they use the specs for Euro Cards which are different than American Cards

http://www.artscow.com/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pere
Spain
La Nucia
Alicante
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately, Artscow doesn't do euro-sized cards soblue

I artscow'd the X deck, but I reckon that for the other "mixable" decks we're out of luck
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Runcible Spoon
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the update Pere, I wondered if they took euro-sized cards, now I know
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mo Cassidy
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I know it's a cop-out, but I wouldn't consider it the end of the world if it was considered part of the game mechanics that everyone at the table knew the gammy, home-printed cards were all from the whatever-deck.

There's enough to think about in this game without worrying whether, because Holly played Mind the jets and I have Candy Trail and Alien abduction, Michelle has Carbonite Cousin or not. Whether I was expecting her to play it or not, it probably wouldn't affect my decision making.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pere
Spain
La Nucia
Alicante
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Balfa wrote:
I know it's a cop-out, but I wouldn't consider it the end of the world if it was considered part of the game mechanics that everyone at the table knew the gammy, home-printed cards were all from the whatever-deck.

There's enough to think about in this game without worrying whether, because Holly played Mind the jets and I have Candy Trail and Alien abduction, Michelle has Carbonite Cousin or not. Whether I was expecting her to play it or not, it probably wouldn't affect my decision making.

The difference being that the X deck is a separate deck, while it's face down you can't know which card comes next; but printing the Z or the Ö deck in a different size than the E, I and K decks, and mixing them, may lead to 'illegitimate intelligence'.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.