Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Goodier
United States
North Smithfield
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CoolStuffInc recently had Automobile in stock and being my #1 sought after game i had to have it. By the time i went purchase the game, there were only 14 copies in stock; and i also noticed that CSI is now accepting 360, PS3, and Wii games as trade-ins towards anything on their site. I have a number of 360 games i no longer play so I tallied them up and came up to $105 in credit. Unfortunately, i would be paid out in gift certificate and it would take about 1.5 weeks before i had it and Automobile would certainly be long by then. So i emailed CSI and explained the story and a super helpful rep named Jason instructed me to make my purchase by credit card now so i could the game i wanted and when they received the xbox games they would credit my card and just eliminate the gift certificate.

Thanks to CSI and Jason for such great service!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diz Hooper
Japan
Osaka
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CoolStuff has excellent customer service. They're representing the Sunshine State well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I second this, they have GREAT customer service. I did the same trade-in with a 360 game for store credit and got 2 packs of HeroScape figures. However, one pack was the incorrect one. I called them and not only did they send out the correct pack quickly BUT they told me to keep the mistaken one. Thank you, CoolStuffInc! You rock!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Cunningham
United States
Lake Geneva
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I'll also vouch for CoolStuff's customer service.

I recently ordered a bunch of games and a copy of Pandemic had a crease about 2 inches long on the top center of the box cover. I emailed them, and got a response the next day that they would ship a new copy and schedule a pickup of the creased one.

They have good prices, and really fast shipping...usually 3 days tops from Florida to Wisconsin. A company in my opinion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Goodier
United States
North Smithfield
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
historyguy71 wrote:

They have good prices, and really fast shipping...usually 3 days tops from Florida to Wisconsin. A company in my opinion.

Agreed, they've been the main online retailer i've ordered from of late. I am in Rhode Island and as long as i order games by Tuesday, i'll be playing the new games that weekend.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I also agree that CoolStuffInc has great customer service! I love their live inventory too!

I recently asked to switch out one game for another (package didn't ship yet) and they were very happy to oblige. They were very quick and responsive.

That's why they're one of the best e-tailers out there!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent White
United States
Chestnut Hill
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I always order from them and they are great. A recent order arrived last week with the box smashed in. However, there was plenty of packing foam in the box and none of the 4 games were harmed! Highly recommended and free shipping on $100...nice!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe F.
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great Service, Great Price, Low Free shipping, and a return buyer (loyalty) program. They have receieved a lot of business from me in the last year and will continue!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom McThorn
United States
Newark
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I placed my first order for a few games and it should arrive (finally: had a pre-order that just came in) Friday. I'll update with my opinion of the packaging but the purchase part was flawless and I like the real-time inventory listing they use.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Baptist
United States
Highland
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think they're the #1 e-store in the business. Incredible prices, free ship at $100, great customer service.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Maxwell
United States
Burtchville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed. CoolStuffInc is my default online game shop for all the reasons mentioned above.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Thomas
United States
Coshocton
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I like their Customer Rewards Discount Levels. And they build up with each order. ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.