VETRHUS of Rogaland
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
An ash I know, Yggdrasil its name. With water white is the great tree wet; thence come the dews that fall in the dales. Green by Urth's well does it ever grow.
mbmbmbmbmb
I thrifted a copy of Eagle Games CIVILIZATION, one of the games you buy just for the bits...

So I am "parting-out" a copy of the game, using some parts myself, but trading away the rest.

Wanna pimp your copy of a game like Battlemist?

Wanna get your ameritrash fix? There's enough plastic here to make you swoon. Two sets of plastic bits are still on sprues, so you could have the joy of removing them.

I also have a sealed city deck, and all of the other cards & chits. I've got most everything but the box.

Anwhoo, if you want to complete your copy of the game, or want to upgrade components for another, shoot me a line.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kozelka
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
Hello,

I just bought used version of civilization board game and the complete pack of city cards and city improvements is missing.

Can you provide me this cards for a reasonable price?

Thanks,

David
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.