Brian Minor
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
When I was little received a game that I can not remember the title of.
It was "board" game, the board was about 14"x12" or so, rectangular.
The board was three dimensional, made out of vacuformed plastic, terraformed mountain ranges.
Your markers were colored marbles, and there was a trail that you followed as you moved along. Little circular indentations held your marble in its place on the board. You went up and down the hilly terrain of the board. Sometimes you would land on a space and your marble would roll down the hill to a new spot, now that I think of it was kind of a chutes and ladder variant, but three dimensional.
Well, I can't remember the name. It was something like, KLONDIEK, or MINER '49er, MINING, I just can't remember the name, or who made it!!!
Any help anybody!!!!!
Yours,
Brian Minor

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly Bass
United States
Venice
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
King of the Hill?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Henshaw
United States
East Bridgewater
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is Billionaire.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Minor
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
THAT'S IT!!! BILLIONAIRE!!!!

I have been trying to remember that name for thirty years!!!!

Does anyone have one they want to part with????

Thanks,
Brian M.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Henshaw
United States
East Bridgewater
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I could part with mine, but the condition is not the best. i would have to take pictures and describe it.
Off the top of my head, the box is rough. The components are okay and all there. One corner on the board is cracked. Let me pull it out this weekend and take some pictures of the damaged areas.
I'll send you a Geekmail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.