Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Young
United States
Sterling
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I know that a Warlock card has been proposed a few times. It seems like a logical companion to the Witch. Here's mine. It's pretty simple, but it's a prologue to a card that will probably be pretty controversial when I post it.

Another question. Is it better to start a different thread for each card or should I just keep them all in one thread?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wolfe
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Zendo fan, Columbus Blue Jackets fan, Dominion Fan.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Buggy wrote:
Another question. Is it better to start a different thread for each card or should I just keep them all in one thread?

I like one thread per card. You can watch the discussions of cards that interest you and ignore the ones that don't.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Spencer
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jeffwolfe wrote:
Buggy wrote:

I like one thread per card. You can watch the discussions of cards that interest you and ignore the ones that don't.

I agree, but the Geeklist format might be even better, so that it's all in one place but people can still comment on each individual card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Klinck
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This seems nicely consistent with the witch.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Colburn
United Kingdom
Glasgow
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It took me AGES to work out how this card is distinct from the Witch. In fact, I actually had to look up the Witch card.

whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.