Popular Tags: [View All]
Kendall Merriman
United States
Santa Clara
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It would be handy if there was a way for modders to recategorize an image, say from game to creative, if they all realize it is in the worn place, but should still be approved. It would save people from resubmitting images where the only thing wrong was the chosen category.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
Before terraforming Mars, Surviving Mars is required: Paradox Interactive; Steam.
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree with this. The current run-around may pay moderators a bunch, but it's frustrating for submitters, I'm sure.

I'd suggest in addition to the current display, add three buttons:
Approve as Game
Approve as Creative
Approve as People

I don't suggest leaving out the redundant button since that could shift the positions from one moderation to the next. I do suggest giving the moderators the decline bonus since they're doing work the submitter should have done.The submitter could always be dinged for the 0,04 difference.

Since I think there's some tendency to approve a good picture in the wrong category, perhaps a simple majority of votes to approve to a different category should control the categorization.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.