Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Roach
Canada
Brandon
Manitoba
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have not heard from him to finish my last trade. As he is in thee USMC, he may be overseas. If anyone can give me a heads up i would be thankfull. Last contact was March 5 2009.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skip Franklin
United States
Oklahoma City
OK
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I traded games with him in April 2008 and he last logged onto BGG June 22nd this year. Maybe forest fires have him busy.

An Internet search revealed nothing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Malme
United Kingdom
Peterborough
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We agreed a trade on April 20 this year. I shipped my game on Apr 25, but I've never received anything back from him. Geekmails have gone unanswered - some of these were sent before his last login, so he should have received them, if it was him that actually logged on.

Checking his trade feedback, another user has also not received a game in trade, about the same time. BGG staff have been notified.

I'm obviously disappointed, as the trade was expensive, involving international postage. Craig proposed the trade, and I even gave him a chance to back out, citing the cost of international postage, but he wanted to proceed.

However, I am aware that Real Life can intervene sometimes, and his trade record was previously unblemished. So I would like to know if Craig is still OK, more than anything else.

(If he is OK, then I would like to know where my game is.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skip Franklin
United States
Oklahoma City
OK
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I decided to delete the address/phone stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.L. Robert
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Follow me for wargames!
mbmbmbmbmb
I certainly hope none of the others listed there are offended by getting contacted about trades they have nothing to do with. Craig Thompson isn't a rare name, and it's entirely possible that there are multiple persons with the same name in Montana.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Roach
Canada
Brandon
Manitoba
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
he is also listing himself in the USMC, may have been called to duty.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Malme
United Kingdom
Peterborough
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Darksan wrote:
A wider search revealed this information.

(Addresses snipped)

As I sent Craig a game, I have his postal address, which is a PO Box, but not one of the addresses you listed. I have written to him, but have yet to receive a reply.

I wasn't aware he was in the forces, and that may explain his absence. Hopefully, he is safe and well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Malme
United Kingdom
Peterborough
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just thought I would update this.

Having written politely to Craig by normal post, back in July, I have still not heard from him.

Now I can understand that if he had been posted abroad things like BGG might be overlooked. But I would have thought that his post should either be forwarded, or dealt with by family/friends.

Chris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.L. Robert
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Follow me for wargames!
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone contacted Octavian on this? He's the Admin who handles these matters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Malme
United Kingdom
Peterborough
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, he is aware of the situation, and has tried to contact Craig himself, apparently without success.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Malme
United Kingdom
Peterborough
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Picking up on this old thread again.

I have just noticed that craigt13 has since logged onto BGG again, on 2009-10-23.

However, I still have not heard from him, despite having geekmailed him a couple of times and also snailmailed him; and he still owes me a game, from a trade dating back to April.

I've just sent him another geekmail, but I wondered if anyone else had heard from him at all?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.