5 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Discussing Retailers

Subject: Space Hulk Genestealer expansion rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Jenssen
Norway
flag msg tools
Anyone know where I could get this. I would prefer a complete box, but missing miniatures and floor tiles are acceptable. I've just recently acquired the 1ed game and deathwing expansion.

Have had the 2ed for years, but I would really like to have 1ed with all expansions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pone McPoneface
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, and if you go no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone. Ripple in still water, when there is no pebble tossed, nor wind to blow.
badge
To seek the sacred river Alph, to walk the caves of ice, to break my fast on honey dew and drink the milk of paradise... I had heard the whispered tales of immortality, the deepest mystery, from an ancient book I took a clue.
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a current auction on Ebay for all three sets (space hulk 1st, deathwing, and Genestealers expansions) minus the miniatures with the current bid at $46.55 with a little over two days left in the auction. The seller is in the U.S.

There is a buy now offer for just the Genestealer expansion from The Sheriff and the Frog store for $53.99. There is quite a bit missing and I do not personally consider this a good deal.

Auctions have been popping up quite a bit for Space Hulk items and I have been able to get some really good deals on expanding my Space Hulk collection. A real buyers market as some auctions will get really high in bids and some go for really low prices. There were quite a few auctions out of England and Europe in the past 6 months, but I did not participate due to shipping costs. Also keep checking here at the BGG site for sales or even trades if you are willing....I think there are 7 copies listed for trade here.

I wish you the best of luck and hope you get your expansion!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Jenssen
Norway
flag msg tools
I know about the auction on ebay, but it only shipped in the US. I need someone who ships to Norway. I'll keep looking.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom McThorn
United States
Newark
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I've heard rumors of a Space Hulk reprint which could be driving people to sell their sets while a premium price can be gotten.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Denman
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pone4games wrote:
There is a current auction on Ebay for all three sets (space hulk 1st, deathwing, and Genestealers expansions) minus the miniatures with the current bid at $46.55 with a little over two days left in the auction.

Without the miniatures... well what's the point? snore

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.