Popular Tags: FFPWiki [+] [View All]
David Gardner
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry for this basic-seeming question. Read the rules, read the FAQ, have searched this board and just couldn't find the answer on my own.

Can a Hero:

*Move adjacent to another Hero
*Use the First Aid Kit
*... AND keep moving (assuming of course that you had more movement left)?

In other words, does using the First Aid Kit (or any similar item) end your movement or need to be done AFTER your movement?

Thanks in advance. --David
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Davis
United States
New Concord
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would guess that it does not end your movement. For reference, Fire Extinguisher can be used independent of your movement. However, Fire Extinguisher specifically says "at any time", so I'm not entirely sure they're the same timing-wise. I would guess that they are, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Hill
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb
That is correct. The First Aid Kit can be used any time 'except during a Fight'.

- Jason

Jason C. Hill
Flying Frog Productions
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter T
msg tools
badge
Exit, stage left!
mbmbmbmbmb
Noob question, can a First Aid Kit be used after a fight on a hero who's taken his last wound? I (Zombie player) ruled that it couldn't be used since the hero was already killed at that point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Biodiesel
United States
Manassas
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
snaggle wrote:
Noob question, can a First Aid Kit be used after a fight on a hero who's taken his last wound? I (Zombie player) ruled that it couldn't be used since the hero was already killed at that point.

It cannot. It can't be used during a fight (per the card's text), and after the fight the hero is indeed dead if he/she has taken the last wound.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.