Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Landes
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in the US, but I'll order from anywhere.

Any shops have a copy? I waited days too long, apparently.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magnus Nordlöf
Sweden
SPANGA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Eric,

A word from the publisher.

I'm affraid we did not sell to any shops except one in Sweden and they are out of stock as well unfortunately.We are currently evaluating the options for a reprint and also discussing with a few larger producers in the US to take over the the product. Well keep BGG and our own site updated on the developments.

Thanks for showing interst in our games!

Magnus
3CG
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Vasey
England
Mortlake, London
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
magnno wrote:
Eric,

I'm affraid we did not sell to any shops except one in Sweden and they are out of stock as well unfortunately.We are currently evaluating the options for a reprint and also discussing with a few larger producers in the US to take over the the product. Well keep BGG and our own site updated on the developments.

Magnus
3CG

I am delighted to see you have sold out and even more pleased I got a copy. Can we hope for more historical games from Three Crowns?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
magnno wrote:
Eric,

Magnus
3CG

Bummer, only recently heard of this game and it sounds very cool, mechanics and topic. Hope it is reprinted soon!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magnus Nordlöf
Sweden
SPANGA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Yes. We have infact a few projects lined up for 2009/2010. Our project site needs a face lift so all of them are not there. The subjects covered that are in play test right now are:

- Poland 1939. The first ten days.
- The Russo-Finnish winter war of 39-40.
- Königsberg 1945. The invasion of East-Prussia

We will keep you all updated on the progress here on bgg and on www.3cg.se.

/Magnus

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United States
Harrisonburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like GMT picked up the title.

Press release 2009-08-26

GMT Games LLC and Three Crowns Game Productions are proud to announce that the game currently known as “Pax Baltica”, formerly licensed to Three Crowns Game Productions, now will enter the P500 list governed by GMT Games through a license agreement.

Pax Baltica is a game covering the entire Great Northern War of 1700-1721. This block/ area based game has its center of gravity around action point consumption where the player needs to prioritize campaigns for strength build up. The game follows the general historical line but historical events on the way may change the situation drastically. The Great Northern War was a long devastating conflict with lots of chaos, which is well depicted in the game design.

Pax Baltica was earlier in 2009 published by Three Crowns Game Productions in a limited series. The game sold out quickly and was well received in the market. Pax Baltica is designed by Stefan Ekström and Göran Björkman, two co-owners of Three Crowns Game Productions.

Stefan Ekstöm comments on the recently signed agreement: - I'm happy we have found a publisher of such dignity that GMT Games represent that is prepared to take on our project. It is the best that could have happened to our “baby”."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Landes
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cathan wrote:

And I am very, very happy about this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Hickernell
United States
Waltham
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cathan wrote:

Preordered!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
Basilius wrote:
Cathan wrote:

And I am very, very happy about this.

Outstanding! Yeah, GMT.

And now pre-ordered...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Troutman
United States
Bowie
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
I am called Huginn..., or is it Muninn..., I forget...
mbmbmbmbmb
I hate it when this happens! I just find out about a game I would love to have and it is already sold out & unavailable.cry

Pre-ordered. And thanks (again) GMT!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.