Subject: New COOP rules available (2-4 players) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
François Mahieu
Belgium
Rhode-Saint-Genèse
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I completely rewrote the rules of the game, inspired by the 147 variants available here and there, and added some personal changes too. The game's now a much more strategic and complex coop variant for 2 to 4 players (3 might be best) fighting all together against Zombies; some kind of card driven cardgame. Rules are made to play with the main game and all expansions from 2 to 6. It's even better if you possess the "Humans" boardgame from Twilight Inc. as figs might be used as stronger zombies...

The main idea's that event cards targeting opponents are to be immediately revealed and played as unexpected events. Weapons have durability and may be used more than once. The use of Guts tokens's also critical. If one dies, all players die and game's over!

Everything's detailed in the files I recently uploaded (complete rules and a player aid). If you have any question, I'll be glad to answer. Enjoy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris carleton
Canada
bon accord
Alberta
flag msg tools
Hey!
badge
What're you looking at!
mbmbmbmbmb
I read the rules over and they look very interesting. With two players do you have one shotgun guy each or two?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
François Mahieu
Belgium
Rhode-Saint-Genèse
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We succeed playing with a single pawn each. But it was tough. In this conditions, you've no other choice to stick together (as you get a +1 bonus to your die roll when you outnumbers zombies on a space) and advance slowly. But it works.

What might be interesting with this variant is that it might be used in a 2vs2 game. Players targeting the opposing team when drawing "bad" events. We didn't try yet but it should work well, I guess.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Taylor
United States
Venice
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
poifpoif wrote:
Everything's detailed in the files I recently uploaded (complete rules and a player aid). If you have any question, I'll be glad to answer. Enjoy.

I dont see this - which file is it?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.