Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrzej Fiett
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From rule 4.II.16:
Quote:
If the Time Advance says Follow-Up Raid, return to step 2 of the Raid Phase and conduct another raid using the Target card for the raid you just completed.

1. If I return to step 2, I must determine intelligence and warning levels for following raid. How can I do it, if I don't know is the raid minor or major (which is determining in step 1) and how can I determine raid size (step 4) and raid deployment (step 6)?

2. However, assuming I must return to the second sentence of step 1 (not to step 2), what must I do if "no raid" result appears during determinig if raid is minor of major? Have I draw another card? But in fact it won't be "follow-up raid" if card shows other target, maybe in distant sector.

3. Or maybe I'm completely wrong and the follow-up raid will be minor if the first raid was minor and will be major if the first was major? But this not look historical for me.

Thanks for any help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Butterfield
United States
Fremont
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Andrzej -- A follow-up raid is against the same target and of the same raid type (minor or major) as the raid just completed. See 6.2.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrzej Fiett
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JohnButterfield wrote:
See 6.2.

I searched everywhere, but not here.blush

I console myself: 3rd paragraph in my post was correct!

Thank you John.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan F T
Colombia
Bogota
DC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JohnButterfield wrote:
Andrzej -- A follow-up raid is against the same target and of the same raid type (minor or major) as the raid just completed. See 6.2.

Ok, it is the same raid type. But what happens if it was a Major raid and 6.1 is reached?

This will make the raid Minor, and that is the result that should be used for British Detection, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Ebert
United States
North Fort Myers
Florida
flag msg tools
Solo Gamers are NOT lonely!
badge
Together We Game Alone (1 Player Guild)
mbmbmbmbmb
Hav0k wrote:
JohnButterfield wrote:

Ok, it is the same raid type. But what happens if it was a Major raid and 6.1 is reached?

This will make the raid Minor, and that is the result that should be used for British Detection, right?

I think I may have figured out the answer to that question as I finally got this game back out and started playing again and this actually happened to me on the first raid day.

I answered it in my own thread when I asked this question almost 2 years ago.
Re: Lion: Follow Up Raid / Availability... Detection?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.