Subject: Abilities for heroclix without character cards? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Darren Thornton
England
Exeter
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have bought the X-men Dangerroom starter set and cannot for the life of me see what skills the characters have. Their is a list of abilities with costs but surely I cannot just buy any of them for a character. Please help as I am flummoxed!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Wright
Canada
Medicine Hat
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You should have received a 'Powers and Abilities' fold-out chart in your starter set. Just match the colored squares on the figures' base to the applicable section (speed, defense, attack, damage) of the chart. Hope this helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Dew
United States
Hinesville
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Likewise, all of the cards for characters (that have them) are available as PDF downloads from the HeroClix website, in case you lose yours, you can always print out another one to know what all the abilities do, as they may often be different than the standard abilities.

Again, hope this helps!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Thornton
England
Exeter
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
stevewright wrote:
You should have received a 'Powers and Abilities' fold-out chart in your starter set. Just match the colored squares on the figures' base to the applicable section (speed, defense, attack, damage) of the chart. Hope this helps.

Aha, just looked at the set again and yes that makes perfect sense! Not sure how I didn't pick that up when ah read the rules but ta very much Steve. Very excited after reading some of them.

Zelif wrote:
Likewise, all of the cards for characters (that have them) are available as PDF downloads from the HeroClix website, in case you lose yours, you can always print out another one to know what all the abilities do, as they may often be different than the standard abilities.

Cheers Darren, found the mirror site and added it to my favourites.

The cards seem like excellent ref. aids, has no-one produced cards for the characters that came without?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Dew
United States
Hinesville
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ProfToff wrote:
Zelif wrote:

Cheers Darren, found the mirror site and added it to my favourites.

The cards seem like excellent ref. aids, has no-one produced cards for the characters that came without?

I am once again searching for anyone who has done such, in an effort to get cards for all figs, even those without any special abilities.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremiah
United States
Madison
WI
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's a shared folder with cards from the hcrealms community for all the older sets:

http://www.box.net/shared/yqscdtfojr

Here's another repository with feats:

http://www.mobilehorror.com/

Not sure of any others...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Wagner
United States
Wood River
Nebraska
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
jBullfrog wrote:

This one is the most up to date, so it should be all you need.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.