Popular Tags: [View All]
Bruce Murphy
Australia
Pyrmont
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My contributions page currently shows 0 reviews pending even though I've got one in the queue waiting for moderation. I presume this is true for session reports as well.

B>
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Belli
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."
mbmbmbmbmb
I tried to submit a review at 8:45 PM (Eastern USA) and got a blank screen with "Done" in the lower left corner... no message confirming the submission of that review. It does not appear as "pending" on my Contributions page.

EDIT -- The review has been approved, but still I don't understand why no submission confirmation message appeared.

EDIT -- It was approved TWICE so I gave the extra GeekGold to Bruce. shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Murphy
Australia
Pyrmont
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, thanks!

I actually noticed the bug when the 'submitted pending review' submission page was still working, but it certainly meant when I got the blank page of death (tm) for the second review I knew that the contributions page wasn't going to be helpful so I checked geekmod. 1 article I'm not allowed to see means it's there.

Interestingly, the blank page of death (tm) on submission appears to be fixed now, but the contributions count still shows 0 pending.

B>
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Belli
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
....when I got the blank page of death (tm) for the second review I knew that the contributions page wasn't going to be helpful so I checked geekmod. 1 article I'm not allowed to see means it's there.

Clever!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Murphy
Australia
Pyrmont
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
At least for session reports (all I've written today) this seems to be working now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.