Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
30 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Recommendations

Subject: Wargame Collection rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: Wargame [+] recommendations [+] Reference [+] wargames [+] [View All]
Miguel Enrique Escribano
msg tools
I would like to achieve a good wargame collection. I would like your help in order to know which according to your criteria are the 2 or 3 better wargames in each of the periods I am pointing below and why?.

1) Ancient (mainly the wars between Rome-Carthage and the expansión of Rome)
2) Napoleonic age
3) Second world war and more specifically:

3.1) Eastfront
3.2)Pacific Front.

4) Cold War and Third world war.

5) Tactical wargames

and why not some about Stalingrad, batlle of the bulge, Midway, Waterloo, Cannae and Austerlitz.

Many Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Miller
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
3.2) Asia Engulfed (block game)
Empire of the Sun (Very complicated CDG)
Victory in the Pacific
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristian Madsen
Sweden
Bandhagen
n/a
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Homero930 wrote:
I would like to achieve a good wargame collection. I would like your help in order to know which according to your criteria are the 2 or 3 better wargames in each of the periods I am pointing below and why?.

I'd try and get my hands on either The Great Battles of Alexander: Deluxe Edition, preferably with the highly regarded Tyrant: Battles of Carthage versus Syracuse add on (now on sale for $10 from GMT), or SPQR (Deluxe Edition). These are both meaty games with good, if a little procedural, game play and loads of scenarios, not all very balanced. The Simple GBoH rules set addon is faster playing, but sacrifices some "realism" in some people's opinion. YMMV.

For an alternative treatment with more of a gaming than simulationist approach, try out the C&C Ancient series, also from GMT. I think the next, upcoming third printing of Commands & Colors: Ancients includes a hard mounted board, and the second printing up includes a few additional scenarios. Either are fine and very accessible games on the subject,

I've heard good things about the multi player CDG Sword of Rome, and more traditional hex-and-counter games in the Ancient world series, The Rise of the Roman Republic, Carthage: The First Punic War as well, but unfortunately I haven't played them myself.

Quote:

2) Napoleonic age

3.1) Eastfront
3.2)Pacific Front.

I'm leaving these for others to discuss, sorry :) Suffice to say I like both Europe Engulfed and Asia Engulfed, and have played lots of World in Flames, but I am starting to sour a little over the commitment needed for the latter. It is a great experience to have once or twice with the right group, though.

Quote:

You can't go wrong with Twilight Struggle for a card driven pseudo-wargame with lots of theme, history and tension, soon coming out in a deluxe 3rd edition from GMT.

Try getting a hold of one of the GDW Third World War series games, preferably The Third World War, on ebay for a strategic level treatment of the European theatre. Modern, innovative rules, nice counter graphics and fluid, if a little sequence-of-play driven gameplay. Arctic Front plays very well on its own as well.

I like the VG Fleet series as well on a sort of operational scale. The amount of rules chrome increases with each game, as does realism and unit rating accuracy, but 2nd Fleet is still very playable and fun with lots of scenarios. Get it if you can.

Quote:

5) Tactical wargames

Either one of World at War: Blood and Bridges or World at War: Eisenbach Gap makes for a quite playable tactical alternate-history ww3 game. In some scenarios of the former the chit pull-system breaks down, this can partly be cured by using the soviet "designated formation" marker. Some people thinks ATGM are overrated. None the less these are highly rated games with fun, quick-playing rules and some very good scenarios.

For I'd probably get Advanced Squad Leader: Starter Kit #3 if I had no friend with the full game to teach me. There are a couple of infantry only scenarios included to start out with, I hear.

You could always check out my individual game comments for additional insights/comments, see http://bgg.cc/collection/user/kgm3219.

Have fun & welcome to the wonderful world of wargaming!

/kgm
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Hunter
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
badge
To approach the Other in conversation is to welcome his expression, in which at each instant he overflows the idea a thought would carry away from it. It is therefore to receive from the Other beyond the capacity of the I...
mbmbmbmbmb
Homero930 wrote:

Low Complexity - Commands & Colors: Ancients - Light Tactical Ancient Battles with some card play
Low (Wargame) Complexity - Hannibal: Rome vs. Carthage not a personal favourite, but it should be mentioned, strategic level card driven game
Medium (wargame) Complexity - SPQR (Deluxe Edition) - Tactical Level Ancient Battles
Medium (wargame) Complexity - Pax Romana - Strategic Level wargame on the rise of the roman republic (multiplayer)

Quote:

2) Napoleonic age
There are tons of good napoleonic series, but my experience in this era is sadly lacking. Hopefully some one else can fill in.
Light-Medium (wargame) Complexity -The Napoleonic Wars (Second Edition) - Pretty fun to play, but some of the mechanics are clunky.
Quote:

3.1) Eastfront

Way too many of these, here is a sampling
Light (wargame) complexity -A Victory Lost A simple hex and counter game - longish for its weight
Light-medium (wargame) complexity - EastFront II - Large block game from columbia games, can be combined with westfront and eurofront for the entire ETO.
Medium (wargame) complexity - GD '42 - Tactical (platoon level) game from the TCS series
Light side of Heavy (wargame) Complexity - Case Blue - A true monster game from the OCS series, covering the southern half of the eastern front at a scale of 5 miles per hex.
Quote:

3.2)Pacific Front.

I have a lot more to play here, but I like Asia Engulfed a bit
Quote:

Medium (wargame) Complexity - The Third World War an older GDW game about a hypothetical third world war. Quite simple for its massive size and pretty fun.
Low Complexit - Twilight Struggle A strategic level card driven game about the cold war.
Quote:

5) Tactical wargames

Other than TCS and the ancient games mentioned above
Advanced Squad Leader: Starter Kit #1
Combat Commander: Europe
Combat Commander: Pacific
are all good lowish complexity tactical wargames.
Quote:

and why not some about Stalingrad,

Stalingrad Pocket II - I haven't played this particular one, but generally speaking SCS is a pretty good series and easy to play.
Quote:

batlle of the bulge,

There are tons of bulge titles, the only good one I've played is Ardennes. FAB: The Bulge was popular, but I don't rate it and there are several other well regarded bulge games including - Ardennes '44, Iron Tide: Panzers in the Ardennes and Bitter Woods (fourth edition)
Quote:

Midway,

Haven't played any although I own two cool looking ones Avalon hill's Midway and Second World War at Sea: Midway
Quote:

Waterloo,
I wish I had played more napoleonic stuff.
Quote:

Cannae
See deluxe SPQR above
Quote:
and Austerlitz.
The only one I have played is Napoleon's Triumph which a block game with luckless combat resolution.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Weihs
United States
Tacoma
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking at this list I found I picked a lot of fairly light wargames. Mostly because these are what I have the time and resources to play these days. It is also much easier to find opponents for these games either due to popularity or because you can teach them fairly quickly.

1. Hannibal: Rome vs. Carthage - Just recently re-done by Valley Games who, arguably, did a pretty spiffy job on the re-make. This is a strategic level, card-driven game. I strongly suggest reading the reviews to see if this is your cup of tea.

Commands & Colors: Ancients - I prefer this over H:RvC, but I am more of a tactically oriented gamer. If you have played Memoir or Battlelore you know the gist of this game, but it's execution here is probably the best of the three systems.

2. The Napoleonic Wars (Second Edition) - Card driven multiplayer game. It's fun if you can find the players. There are some who have complained that the 2nd edition is flawed. I have only played the 1st ed. so I can't speak to this.

Bonaparte at Marengo - If you can find it. BaM is a scaled down and simpler version of Napoleon's Triumph. I prefer it over NT personally, but both games are great. I strongly recommend them for component quality, depth of play, and appearance.

Napoleon's Triumph - see above...more complex rendering of BaM's system for a much bigger battle, Austerlitz.

Wellington's Victory: Battle of Waterloo Game – June 18th, 1815 - A monster game from a bygone era. If you don't mind going a bit "old school" and have the time and space to put this puppy down on a table somewhere I'd do it.

if you don't have the time for WV you might want to give Waterloo 20 a shot.

3. Eastern Front 2 - Block game for the East Front. If you like WW2 and block games you might like this. Requires time and space though.

For WW2 block games I prefer this one Europe Engulfed...again, time and space needed. It's the whole European War and I have only played it once but I enjoyed it a great deal.

A Victory Lost - My favorite East Front wargame hands down. Fairly easy to teach and really simulates the East Front well. This one is going fast at MMP (no more boxed versions, you will have to get the zippy bag one).

I have yet to play Storm Over Stalingrad, A Victory Denied, or Fire in the Sky: The Great Pacific War 1941-1945 (if you don't mind playing Pacific Theater). I've heard very good things about all of these.

4. Twilight Struggle - There is some debate as to whether this is a wargame or not. I will leave this to the experts who are still trying to figure out if the Cold War was a war or not. Great game that just got re-published and should be going strong for awhile. It is card driven and you don't move units around on a map per se. It's more about the political and cultural aspects of the Cold War. If you go to an actual war the game is over which makes it fairly realistic.

World at War: Eisenbach Gap - I haven't played any of the World at War series, but again have heard great things about it. I enjoyed the other Lock N Load game system "Band of Heroes" a great deal. Read the reviews and see if this is your cup of tea

5. Tactical wargames...ugh...too many to mention. Depends on the era but for WW2 there is a huge variety. From simplest to most complex you have Memoir '44, Tide of Iron, Combat Commander: Europe, Band of Heroes, Advanced Squad Leader and Advanced Tobruk System (I'm sure I've left a few out). They all have their proponents, but what you will like is dependant on how much complexity you are willing to take on. Can't really help you with tactical more than that though for cold war I used to really enjoy Assault: Tactical Combat in Europe – 1985 but I haven't played it in years and really have no idea how well it would play today compared to the titles we now have.

I've already mentioned Storm over Stalingrad, can't help you on the Bulge and Midway. Austerlitz - I'd shoot for Napoleon's Triumph.

Hope that helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Hunter
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
badge
To approach the Other in conversation is to welcome his expression, in which at each instant he overflows the idea a thought would carry away from it. It is therefore to receive from the Other beyond the capacity of the I...
mbmbmbmbmb
Sturmkraehe wrote:

3. Eastern Front 2 - Block game for the East Front. If you like WW2 and block games you might like this. Requires time and space though.

Are you sure you didn't mean EastFront II?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Clinch
United Kingdom
Bedford
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You didn't mention D-Day, but I think Breakout: Normandy is a cracking game!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Thorne
United States
Valley Park
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have played WaW: Eisenbach Gap and can say that it is on the low/medium end of the complexity scale, and at least the scenarios I have played don't take too long to get through, as it is a fairly fast moving game once you know what you are doing. I stink at it, but that is probably because I don't use artillery properly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cindy Nowak
United States
Kenosha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For Stalingrad, how about Storm Over Stalingrad and The Hell of Stalingrad. I have watched the first and played the second and both are excellent games. Both games are intense battles that seem to capture well the depth of the battle.

The Combat Commander recommendations are spot on as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Pichardo
United States
South Glens Falls
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I will give my recommendations for the ones that I play, which is pretty much just modern stuff.

GDW Third World War series is very good, as is VG NATO:The Next War in Europe (which is designed to be a little quicker playing, though not nearly as comprehensive as the GDW titles).

The Fleet series is good for modern naval games; I have played 7th and 5th.

Lock n Load's World at War series is a blast to play; it is what I have always wanted the Assault series to be. Assault is good in its own way, it just seems to get a little rules heavy in some areas, and tracking the ammo can be a pain.

For tactical, I have only played LnL's Band of Heroes, but I enjoy it a lot (it is really the only WWII game I have played, other than Axis & Allies).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Homero930 wrote:

Might as well take stab at this. TMy recommendations are based on my opinions and years of wargaming experience. You have not indicated any specific scale or type of game, so I will just let slip the dogs of war (and mention Cry Havoc here since you did not specify any medieval gaming - This is a fun series of games set roughly in the medieval period and are tactical in nature. See also Siege and Outremer.).

Homero930 wrote:

Epic of the Peloponnesian War misses your Rome vs. Carthage era, but is a fun game when you get used to it. I heartily select Sword of Rome with the 5 player expansion for Rome vs. Carthage or the recently re-released Hannibal: Rome vs. Carthage.

Homero930 wrote:
2) Napoleonic age

Tough choice, but anything in the [GAMEID= 3050] series by Kevin Zucker, or the NBS system by The Gamers/MMP (recent release is Talavera) or [GAMEID= 1662] by Avalon Hill/Columbia. If you use the Bill Ramsay rules, The Battles of Waterloo is really fun also. If you can handle miniatures gaming Napoleon's Battles or From Valmy to Waterloo. Down and dirty fun can be had with the La Battaile series from Clash of Arms.

Homero930 wrote:

Blitzkrieg General covers the whole war and is one of my favorite games. Plays well, can recreate history but does not occupy your whole table or your whole life.

Homero930 wrote:
3.1) Eastfront

Well, the War Without Mercy series from Clash of Arms is GREAT! John Prados' Third Reich is also a great bit of fun.

Homero930 wrote:
3.2)Pacific Front.

The Great Pacific War

Homero930 wrote:

I lack experience here, but Twilight Struggle is a lot of fun. Truly.

Homero930 wrote:
5) Tactical wargames

My favorite area of gaming. In no particular order: Up Front (okay I lied - Up Front is the best), Advanced Tobruk System Basic Game 1a: Screaming Eagles or any of the games in the 'series', Advanced Squad Leader (or the starter kits), or The Devil's Cauldron: The Battles for Arnhem and Nijmegen (which is not really tactical, but it fits here better than anywhere else), Air Power (or any of its kin: Whistling Death, The Speed of Heat, etc.).

Homero930 wrote:
and why not some about Stalingrad, batlle of the bulge, Midway, Waterloo, Cannae and Austerlitz.

Well, if you can find the time, Streets of Stalingrad (third edition) is FANTASTIC. Big, though.

For the Bulge, Iron Tide: Panzers in the Ardennes, Ardennes, Tigers in the Mist, Bitter Woods (fourth edition) and Bastogne or Bust (second edition) are my favorites. Of course I have not played all the rest yet.

For Midway, I really like Midway, Lightning: Midway – June 4th to June 6th, 1942 and Second World War at Sea: Midway.

Waterloo was covered above.

Cannae I am not familiar enough with.

Austerlitz, ell the best is probably the game you don't have to play... I think it is a terrible battle to refight. It might be fun as a solitaire exercise, but it is just a waste of time otherwise. If you have to have one, go for the NBS system, or Austerlitz 1805: Napoleon's Greatest Victory.

Enjoy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Lawson
United States
Rutland
Vermont
flag msg tools
Boston Redsox
badge
New England Patriots!
mbmbmbmbmb
Pacific War: The Struggle Against Japan 1941-1945

East Front: Russian Front , Red Star Rising: The War in Russia, 1941-1944 , Fire in the East/Scorched Earth .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolfgang Kunz
Germany
Netphen
flag msg tools
badge
I'm German. That's what we do...
mbmbmbmbmb
Note in advance: The games I have listed are not "beginners" wargames but I have found out that the time spend to learn this games was worth it. Sadly some are OOP and have to get thru ebay or similar - AFAIK I have noted this:

Homero930 wrote:

GMT: Ancient World Series: The Rise of the Roman Republic (OOP) & Carthage: The First Punic War - this one is one the special sales list

Not an easy system but the campaigns are a blast to play. The smaller scenarios are mostly good to learn the rules.

Homero930 wrote:

2) Napoleonic age

Sorry, no expert on this...

Homero930 wrote:

3.1) Eastfront

a) EastFrontSeries form GMT. Right now only Barbarossa: Kiev to Rostov, 1941 is available and Barbarossa: Crimea is on their P500 list. The prices for the OOP titles are brutal (beside AGN is on P500 too but not developing much). Great system, needs some time to grasp the system. I'm playing it thru with a buddy and we have a blast.

b) OCS Series (MMP / The Gamers): Case Blue is available, Guderian's Blitzkrieg II is on Px at MMP.

c) smaller ones (the above are monsters): Red Star Rising: The War in Russia, 1941-1944 (also MMP), the you might look at wargames from Compass Games (late WW2 East Front) or wait for their release of Proud Monster (big but easy to grasp and just fun) or - a bit more in the future: Russia (also Compass Games).
Also Russia Besieged L2Design and Columbia's: EastFront II

Honorably mentioned (but nearly impossible to get): Fire in the East + Scorched Earth

Homero930 wrote:

3.2)Pacific Front.

I liked the old Victory Games: Pacific War: The Struggle Against Japan 1941-1945, it is still easy to get thru 2nd market and there are rumors of a reprint at MMP. Also the mentioned Asia Engulfed or Pacific Victory

Homero930 wrote:

The Next War old SPI title OOP and hard to find. I'm personally not very fond of the L&L - system Eisenbach Gap & expansions but I'm sure you will get a lot of recs in this field with these games mentioned.

Homero930 wrote:

5) Tactical wargames

The TCS Series is very good (MMP / The Gamers) as is ASL (MMP). Two systems that really shine.

Homero930 wrote:

Stalingrad:
a) Streets of Stalingrad (third edition) - OOP, nearly impossible to find, L2 Design; for me a reference about the battle
b) ASL: Red Barricades: ASL Historical Module 1 and Valor of the Guards: ASL Historical Module Number 7; great games that let the house-to-house fighting really come alive

Battle of the Bulge:
c) L2 Design Bitter Woods (fourth edition)
d) some might heavily vote against it, it has a brutal work-thru-time (aka needs much prep and rules - studying but simulates the traffic - jam like no other game I knew) Wacht Am Rhein; Decision Games, OOP but on pre-order
e) GMT: Ardennes '44, great game, on P500
f) Pacific Rim: Iron Tide: Panzers in the Ardennes, sadly often overlooked but a great game, great system, lot of replayability. For me one of the best.

Homero930 wrote:

Many Thanks

My pleasure.

Hope it helps...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Enrique Escribano
msg tools
And do you know where I may find translations of these games in Spanish. In boardgamegeek?, in the web site of the publisher?, in the page of the british shop online?.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Fox
United States
Chandler
Arizona
flag msg tools
Fear cannot be banished, but it can be calm and without panic; it can be mitigated by reason and evaluation.
badge
A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals, and you know it.
mbmbmbmbmb
- Hannibal: Rome vs. Carthage
- Deluxe SPQR
- C&C Ancients

2) Napoleonic age
- The Napoleonic Wars 2nd edition
- Bonaparte at Marengo

3.1) Eastfront
- The Russian Campaign
- A Victory Lost
- Westfront Bonus: Breakout: Normandy (I cannot speak highly enough about this one)

3.2)Pacific Front.
- Fire in the Sky

- Twighlight Struggle

5) Tactical wargames
- Combat Commander series
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Enrique Escribano
msg tools
Nobody comments on a "Red Star is rising" of MMP?.

Thanks,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Enrique Escribano
msg tools
I would like to know which of the mentioned games are played with counters?, and which kind of type of mechanism are used?.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barton Campbell
United States
Jersey City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Homero930 wrote:
I would like to know which of the mentioned games are played with counters?, and which kind of type of mechanism are used?.

You will notice that the names of the games are all azul. Everyone has made this effort so that you can easily click on the game's name and go straight to it's BGG page. That will easily answer your questions.

But from the nature of your questions it would seem that many of these suggestions may very well be a bit advanced for you. But no matter, I, for example, am finding this quite an interesting thread. I have been playing wargames for years or rather, I had been slowly buying games and reading rules for years, that is until fairly recently due to - lack of opponents. Having found BGG things have changed, I've found a local wargaming club and I'm ready to start filling in some of the empty slots in my collection. Believe it or not:
1) I don't own a single Bulge game.
2) My only strategic pacific game is Victory in the Pacific and I'm ready for an up date.
3) Etc.

So keep the suggestions coming.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wilson
Canada
Riverview
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Homero930 wrote:
And do you know where I may find translations of these games in Spanish. In boardgamegeek?, in the web site of the publisher?, in the page of the british shop online?.

Thanks.

Miguel

the Advanced Squad Leader STarter Kit has translations available here on BGG

http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/27895

and in Castellano also

http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/40644

enjoy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Palmer
Canada
Ayr
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going to recommend:

1) Commands & Colors: Ancients

2) 1805: Sea of Glory

3) Conflict of Heroes: Storms of Steel! – Kursk 1943

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Enrique Escribano
msg tools
I would like to know which of the mentioned games are played with counters?, and which kind of type of mechanism are used in the games you are stating above?.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sylvain Martel
Canada
Stoneham
Qc
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Homero930 wrote:
I would like to know which of the mentioned games are played with counters?, and which kind of type of mechanism are used in the games you are stating above?.

As mentionned before, people took the time to give great answers with links, you only need to click on the links and you'll instantly see if they use counters or blocks.

Edit:typos
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sylvain Martel
Canada
Stoneham
Qc
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Felkor wrote:

2 of those games aren't out yet (Eagerly awating 1805!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Palmer
Canada
Ayr
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kinwolf wrote:

2 of those games aren't out yet (Eagerly awating 1805!)

True enough! But I'm on the development team for Conflict of Heroes, so I'm fairly confident about the new module (and would recommend it ever so slightly over Awakening the Bear) and 1805 I've at least read through the rules, which is more than any other Napoleonic game. So my recommendations still stand.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J

Virginia
msg tools
Homero930 wrote:

The Rise of the Roman Republic
Carthage: The First Punic War
Homero930 wrote:
2) Napoleonic age
1807: The Eagles Turn East
Napoleon's Last Battles
Homero930 wrote:
Objective Moscow: The Death of Soviet Communism
Invasion: America
Homero930 wrote:
5) Tactical wargames
The Great Battles of Alexander: Deluxe Edition
SPQR (Deluxe Edition)
This Accursed Civil War
Gustav Adolf the Great: With God and Victorious Arms
(more than 2 but a huge topic)
Homero930 wrote:
and why not some about ...Waterloo, ...and Austerlitz.
Waterloo (battle, for campaign see above)
Wellington's Victory: Battle of Waterloo Game – June 18th, 1815 with the changes some guy put on the web for free
Austerlitz (battle)
Austerlitz 1805: Napoleon's Greatest Victory
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.