Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathan James
United States
Little Rock
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I know the answer to this, but want to run my interpretation past the experts out there.

Here's the situation.

My opponent has played one character card, Nirwadas the Traveler [Hoax 06] (Fire:3, Earth:2) and announced 3 fire.

I have Erupta in my hand [Vulca 17, E&I:B deck] (Fire:1, Earth:1, "Now I may force you to shuffle all cards from your combat and support areas into your draw deck, except active PROTECTED cards."). Can I play Erupta and announce 1 fire?

I think I can because Erupta sets total power back to 0 when my opponent shuffles all the cards in the combat and support area back into the draw deck, resulting in zero active cards in his/her combat and support area. Zero active character/booster/support cards in this situation means the total power is now 0 fire, and therefore 1 fire is enough to match. Correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lukasz Biernat
Poland
Dabrowa Gornicza
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct, sir!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.