United States
Lake Forest
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi! We need a few more playtesters for Forlorn: Hope, coming soon from Victory Point Games.

(Playtest art! NOT FINAL)

This is a classic Space Marine vs. Alien Xeno game of tactical combat for 1-2 players, in the same genre as Space Hulk and Aliens. It's a fairly short game to play (about 30-40 minutes per scenario at most), with low-complexity rules.

If you are interested in helping out, here is an article with information regarding playtesting for VPG:
http://victorypointgames.com/articleDetail.php?article_ID=6&...

Please read that, then send me a GeekMail if you are still interested. We have 3 playtest kits available (playtest maps, counters, ref cards, etc...)

Thanks!
-Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Pavone
United States
Saugerties
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I would give your game a look over, I have played both Space Hulk and its expansions (Deathwing and Genestealer) as well as the Aliens board game you compared yours to, not to mention the Awful Green Things From Outer Space, Snit's Revenge, Dungeon Quest, Talisman, Mutant Chronicles: Siege of the Citadel, HeroQuest, Blood Bowl, and many small tactical miniatures and board games of my own design.

If game sets are not available, I would at least read the rules.

Let me know what's up,

Marc P

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Taylor
United States
Lake Forest
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No more testers needed; all the kits have been assigned.

Thanks, everyone!

pax,
-Chris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Tullsen
United States
VANCOUVER
WA
flag msg tools
designer
48 hour turnaround time for Prototypes!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
anarchy wrote:
No more testers needed; all the kits have been assigned.

Thanks, everyone!

pax,
-Chris

NOOOOO!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.