Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Whitehouse
United States
Highlands Ranch
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After a few plays, I tend to favor the tallest tower variant.

The way we play is that you work on separate towers, and you have to put as many pieces on at a time until your tower is bigger than the last person's.

Even better is to play in teams (of 2 or more). The way the teams talk to each other to plan out the tower is fun to watch.

The big and solid pieces tend to go first, then towards the end it gets interesting as only the tricky pieces are left.

I like this variant because you get really big towers going, as opposed to others where the goal is more or less to get the game over in a few turns.

Cheers,

David
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Norman Hedden
United States
Greenville
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I also like a variant I made up.

It is placing 3 starting blocks in the middle. Functions like a co-op where everyone builds together to get the highest possible tower together.

I have the regular Bandu set, and the Sac de Noir set. Wanna purchase another set of blocks and stain them a dark brown color. To me, the more pieces the better!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arpad Orfi
Hungary
Budapest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any comments, experience about this?
Recommendations, ideas?
Which way works the best?
New variant ideas?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.