Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HERMANN LUTTMANN
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Robert. I'm just now returning to playing this great game after many years of it sitting idlely in the closet. I've reviewed all the errata and house rules and I can't seem to find any reference to the extra British Royal Tank Corps unit, the 4-6 AEF or the 4-6 Anzac units on your additional markers. Could you please direct me to where I can find the errata or variant that incorporates these units? I assume by the 4-6 value that these may be Allied "stosstruppen" units - but I'm obviously not sure. Thanks! Hermann
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
HORST324 wrote:
Hi Robert. I'm just now returning to playing this great game after many years of it sitting idlely in the closet. I've reviewed all the errata and house rules and I can't seem to find any reference to the extra British Royal Tank Corps unit, the 4-6 AEF or the 4-6 Anzac units on your additional markers. Could you please direct me to where I can find the errata or variant that incorporates these units? I assume by the 4-6 value that these may be Allied "stosstruppen" units - but I'm obviously not sure. Thanks! Hermann
Hoi Hermann, and I made those UP to give the Allied forces something of which is similar to what the German "Stosstruppen" ability allowed with that. The "Royal Tank Corps" is for those of whom wished to replace the "French" kind with this, or use such in addition to it. Here's another that I liked as well on the "Beach Head" markers:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart de Groot
United Kingdom
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Hoi Bart, and thanks on bringing YOURS on UP here also, as I did like them. My LONE 'critique' for this were that maybe have an inner WHITE HEX on the 3-type, to more easily distinguish that from the 2-type. I also re-designed the "Beach Head" since I wanted a little more visually appealing effect, as I used an actual WWI photo reduced to fit upon the counter. That image was of some off-loading during the "Gallipoli Campaign" as well, and it really ought to be much larger to be able on seeing it much better overall
cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HERMANN LUTTMANN
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Robert and Bart! Well, your extra units made it into the Zun Tzu game module and my friend and I are going to play via that wonderful online gaming program. So I assume that the AEF and ANZAC are used and created exactly like the Stosstruppen. I'm thinking 1917 for the ANZAC and 1918 for the AEF as far as availability. Correct? Thanks again. Hermann
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.