BoardGameGeek» Forums » Introduction » New User Questions

Subject: Hero Quest card question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: hero [+] [View All]
harley kontra
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
devil I had just found an orginal copy of Hero Quest in really good shape in a yard sale. So being the dork that I am, I had to buy it, and for one dollar too!! There is only one thing that is wrong and that is one of the cards is missing, ( the fire spell Fire of Wrath). I have been searching for three or more days for the text of this card and cannot find it anywhere online. If some one still has this game and is willing to tell me what the text is and what the card does i would be forever in your debt. THANKS.

devil-Phukq-devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Iennaco
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
My memory is: "May be used to attack any one monster on the board (even if you cannot see it); roll 1 die (target cannot defend)".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lonnie kim
United States
milpitas
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fire of wrath does one damage to a monster. that monster can roll a six sided die. if a 5 or 6 is rolled, that damage is prevented.

its not a particularly powerful spell. basically its half of a "ball of flame".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Iennaco
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
lonnie913 wrote:
its not a particularly powerful spell. basically its half of a "ball of flame".

Its usefulness is that it does not require "line of sight", unlike the other offensive spells.
I liked it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Folke
Denmark
Lyngby (Copenhagen)
flag msg tools
badge
Pierce 2
mbmbmbmbmb
Interesting. The danish version required the target to roll a shield on a die or suffer 1 point of damage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
'Bernard Wingrave'
United States
Wyoming
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you still want a look at the card, one option is to download VASSAL and the HeroQuest module. Then run the module, hit the Cards button in the upper left and then the Fire Spells tab.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Dew
United States
Hinesville
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Phukq wrote:
devil I had just found an orginal copy of Hero Quest in really good shape in a yard sale. So being the dork that I am, I had to buy it, and for one dollar too!! There is only one thing that is wrong and that is one of the cards is missing, ( the fire spell Fire of Wrath).

Send me a GeekMail and I can send you the card....

Darren
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.