Popular Tags: [View All]
John Hugo
United States
Matthews
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is anyone else having trouble finding a copy of this game (if they are in the market for it)??

I've tried 2 online sellers, each posted that they had them in stock and after I had placed my order I get a generic note about how the item isn't in stock anymore and how my order will be refunded.

I heard they only made a limited amount and the game has been selling really quickly (from a local gaming store).

Finally found it on eBay. I'm not holding my breath though... we'll see.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just ordered it last week at from CSI.. They had 10+ in stock if I remember correctly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Marien
United States
Northampton
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Same here. Should be able to find one at CSI for a little longer. But yeah they do seem to be selling like hotcakes these days.

Sean

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Dunbar
United States
Sheboygan
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know which online retailers you tried, but www.coolstuffinc.com says they have 20+ copies in stock. I've come to find that those numbers are fairly accurate, so I'm sure you could get it from them.

They are my favorite online retailer by the way...offering free shipping on $100 or more, having some of the best prices around, and offering a customer rewards program. I highly recommend them...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Hugo
United States
Matthews
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The copy I ordered came in. Going to play the first game tonight! Yay FRIDAY

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.