6 Posts

Narnia Risk Junior» Forums » Rules

Subject: Narnia risk junioer rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nicoline Pedersen
msg tools
Hey,
I have bought the game Narnia risk junior on a flea market and because of the fact that it is bought used the rules was not included, but I first saw that when I came home.
I have tried to find the rules on the internat, and almost all places it says that it is the same rules as in risk, but just more simple. But I still cannot figured out all the stuff and pieces there is and I hope that there might be someone who can help me.

Best wishes Nicoline

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Martin
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are some rules in the file section for the game here on BGG:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/16824

Is that what you're looking for?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicoline Pedersen
msg tools
Yes, thanks a lot!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reidar Henricks
Norway
flag msg tools
Do you also know how Aslan gets into play from his tent where he starts? I can`t manage to figure out is and it frustrates me and my kid...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ulf Siwe
Sweden
flag msg tools
You are not alone! We have not solved that one, and we do not know how to make the three co-evil characters come to life. Have you solved that puzzle?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Faulkner
United Kingdom
Banstead
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A while since I played, but don't you get the characters (good and evil) into play through the use of the action cards. From memory there is a card which allows you to activate one fo your characters bringing it onto the board with that turns army.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.