Popular Tags: [View All]
Joseph Pape
Canada
Kingston
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everyone,
My office mate just described a little game (it actually sounded like more more of a kids toy) that he had as a kid. He's never been able to find it online. Not to buy, just to see it I guess. I was hoping if someone could help me find it if I describe it.

It has two snakes that are upright, and you pull them apart from each other and lock them down, like you're arming them (They're spring loaded I guess).
Through the snakes there are a couple of locks, and you have a little blue key. You stick your hand through the snakes and try to unlock one of the locks, and if you get the wrong one (I guess it's random every time), the snakes pop up and grab your hand.
He seemed to think it was an Indiana Jones toy, but he wasn't sure, because he figured it would have been easier to find if it were.

If someone could post a link to a picture of the toy, I'm sure he would be pleased to see it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
Snakes Alive!?

*Edit - added pic... the game looks a bit, umm... well... hmmm... you get the idea.

-DK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DKahnt wrote:
*Edit - added pic... the game looks a bit, umm... well... hmmm... you get the idea.

BOI-OI-OI-OI-OI-OING!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.