Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: Hallmark.Holiday [+] [View All]
除名山 蔵芽戸
Japan
Sendai
Miyagi
flag msg tools
badge
Have a perplexing question? Know of a seemingly impossible scenario? Just want to know what you should eat for lunch? Then why not ask...

What Would Jeff Wiles Do?!?!

Think you might know what he would do, or just want to speculate? Feel free to share your thoughts and compare your answers with Jeff's!

So, Jeff, say you are walking down the street enjoying a nice scoop of bacon maple ice cream on a sugar cone when you here a loud KABOOM! You look to see that a manhole cover has been blasted out of the street and its trajectory is rocketing it towards a playground full of small children. At the same time, due to the loud noise, a nearby lady jumps and screams, taking her hands off her baby's stroller which starts plummeting down the street towards a busy intersection. A driver in a car making its way up the street sees the out of control stroller and swerves to miss it but now finds itself headed towards a large tree in which a cat rests comfortably with a pancake on its head. Oh, and you dropped your ice cream on to the pavement. So I ask you, Jeff Wiles, what would you do?!?!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
mbmbmbmbmb
Jeff, I currently have in my hand a letter opener and there's an annoying co-worker down the way from me. WWJWD?

-DK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aloha!
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
Meega, nala kwishta!
badge
AAGH! YOU'RE TOUCHING ME!
mbmbmbmbmb
Run around making wooshing noises while using his 'Green Lantern powers' to save everyone and be the hero!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan "Spartan Spawn, Sworn, Raised for Warring!"
United States
Sellersburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
badge
"By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."
mbmbmbmbmb
I think its pretty obvious, none of that stuff matters as he dropped his bacon ice cream, he would promptly turn around and buy another scoop.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United States
30° 12′ 38″ N, 95° 45′ 2″ W
flag msg tools
badge
You can't rob Peter, Paul and Mary to pay yourself.
mbmbmbmbmb
The other day, I saw a penguin attempting to steal home in a minor league baseball game. I was paralyzed with indecision: should I take a picture of the event to send to Ripley's Believe It or Not, and risk breaking the penguin's concentration, or should I let the event play out and hope that a local reporter captured the event on the evening news? But then I thought: What Would Jeff Wiles Do?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
If Actions Speak Louder Than Words, Then Actions x2 Speak Louder Than Actions
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
One of the Original Twelve
mbmbmbmbmb
Jeff Would Do Anything for Love, But He Won't Do THAT!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hopefully becoming a restaurant owner soon! Peter Melanson
Canada
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Blame KSensei... That's WWJWD!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hopefully becoming a restaurant owner soon! Peter Melanson
Canada
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jeff Wiles is the only man who cut off Chuck Norris AND Mr T. in traffic, flipped them the bird, and lived.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
mbmbmbmbmb
Jeff Wiles is the only man who cut off Chuck Norris AND Mr T. in traffic, flipped them the bird, and lived.

-DK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aloha!
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
Meega, nala kwishta!
badge
AAGH! YOU'RE TOUCHING ME!
mbmbmbmbmb
Is Jeff Wiles gonna have to smack a bitch?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

-DK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy Wiles
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, here's a hypothetical situation:

You're playing a game with your friends and need more coffee. The dryer has just buzzed, and your good shirts are in there. The garbage collectors are at our neighbor's house, and the trash hasn't been taken out yet. The mailman is at our other neighbor's house, and the rent, phone, electric, water, internet bills, and Netflix DVDs must go out today; the checks have not been written yet. The oven timer just went off, indicating that your pie is done. The pot on the stove with the boiling potatoes is about to boil over. The phone is ringing, and it's in the other room. Oh, and the baby is crying because he fell down, has a messy diaper, is hungry, and really needs a nap.

What should I do?

Edit: tired.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wiles
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
amwiles wrote:

You're playing a game with your friends and need more coffee. The dryer has just buzzed, and your good shirts are in there. The garbage collectors are at our neighbor's house, and the trash hasn't been taken out yet. The mailman is at our other neighbor's house, and the rent, phone, electric, water, internet bills, and Netflix DVDs must go out today; the checks have not been written yet. The oven timer just went off, indicating that your pie is done. The pot on the stove with the boiling potatoes is about to boil over. The phone is ringing, and it's in the other room. Oh, and the baby is crying because he fell down, has a messy diaper, is hungry, and really needs a nap.

What should I do?

So it's Thursday, then?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
除名山 蔵芽戸
Japan
Sendai
Miyagi
flag msg tools
badge
amwiles wrote:

What should I do?

Lemme guess! He curls up in the fetal position and cries like a girl until you have taken care of everything!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wiles
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Let's see. A no-good no-good-nik has set you up with a fake day that requires your attention. WWJWD?

jeffwiles wrote:
Answer a few of the first replies, just for the thumbs, then get distracted by yucata and the Picture Association thread and wander off.

Sounds good!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
除名山 蔵芽戸
Japan
Sendai
Miyagi
flag msg tools
badge
I got another one!

You wake up one morning and stroll into the kitchen to find your son sitting in his high chair with a waffle, not a pancake, on his head. What would you do??
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wiles
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DKahnt wrote:
Jeff, I currently have in my hand a letter opener and there's an annoying co-worker down the way from me. WWJWD?

-DK

Two words.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wiles
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sinister Dexter wrote:
The other day, I saw a penguin attempting to steal home in a minor league baseball game. I was paralyzed with indecision: should I take a picture of the event to send to Ripley's Believe It or Not, and risk breaking the penguin's concentration, or should I let the event play out and hope that a local reporter captured the event on the evening news? But then I thought: What Would Jeff Wiles Do?

Stage an elaborate recreation, but with fireworks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
How tall is justice?
Canada
Georgetown
Ontario
flag msg tools
Who IS this masked man? And WHY has he never been photographed together with 6 year old millionaire playboy Calvin?
badge
I see a world that's tired and scared of living on the edge too long.
mbmbmbmbmb
This is all well and good, but...

What would Jeff Wiles do for a Klondike Bar?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wiles
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Genghis wrote:
This is all well and good, but...

What would Jeff Wiles do for a Klondike Bar?

Not a whole lot. I get almost the same enjoyment from a (substantially cheaper) Brown Cow.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
How tall is justice?
Canada
Georgetown
Ontario
flag msg tools
Who IS this masked man? And WHY has he never been photographed together with 6 year old millionaire playboy Calvin?
badge
I see a world that's tired and scared of living on the edge too long.
mbmbmbmbmb
jeffwiles wrote:
Not a whole lot. I get almost the same enjoyment from a (substantially cheaper) Brown Cow.

Kahlua and milk? Or are you talkin' root beer float?

Either way, I'm pickin' up what you're puttin' down.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wiles
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Genghis wrote:
jeffwiles wrote:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy Wiles
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jeffwiles wrote:
Genghis wrote:
jeffwiles wrote:

Mmmmmm... Brown Cows....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.