Scott Randolph
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I want to buy [2] sprues each, or whatever you've got, of the ORANGE and DARK RED game pieces for the EAGLE GAMES (not the MB GM Series) of "Conquest of the Empire II."

No, they are not available on the Eagle Games website, and no, I do not want to paint them, I want to buy the "native" plastic colors.

thanks, Scott (SFRR)
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Hoffman
United States
Ashburn
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
SFRR wrote:

No, they are not available on the Eagle Games website, and no, I do not want to paint them, I want to buy the "native" plastic colors.

thanks, Scott (SFRR)


Are you SURE they aren't available on the Eagle webs...

[Sorry to spam, I've been down this particular path before with the purple Civ figures myself, so I know what sort of stuff must be filling up your inbox with these particular requests. shake ]
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Randolph
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
dogmatix wrote:
SFRR wrote:

No, they are not available on the Eagle Games website, and no, I do not want to paint them, I want to buy the "native" plastic colors.

thanks, Scott (SFRR)


Are you SURE they aren't available on the Eagle webs...

[Sorry to spam, I've been down this particular path before with the purple Civ figures myself, so I know what sort of stuff must be filling up your inbox with these particular requests. shake ]


{*sigh*}...yes Justin...I am 100% certain that they are not available on the Eagle Games website:
http://www.eaglegames.net/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=EGL...

(SFRR)
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Hoffman
United States
Ashburn
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
SFRR wrote:
dogmatix wrote:
SFRR wrote:

No, they are not available on the Eagle Games website, and no, I do not want to paint them, I want to buy the "native" plastic colors.

thanks, Scott (SFRR)


Are you SURE they aren't available on the Eagle webs...

[Sorry to spam, I've been down this particular path before with the purple Civ figures myself, so I know what sort of stuff must be filling up your inbox with these particular requests. shake ]


{*sigh*}...yes Justin...I am 100% certain that they are not available on the Eagle Games website:
http://www.eaglegames.net/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=EGL...

(SFRR)


(SIGH) As I thought I indicated with the spam comment, it was just a joke there Sparky. See, that little head shake bit was commiseration with your plight since I had more than 20 messages of the "just paint it.." and/or "well, have you checked Eagle..." when I posted a similar request for the purple Civ figures right after they disappeared from Eagle's site. Never could come up with those sprues;

I'll just leave you to your semi-annual hunt for the near-unobtainable ['round these parts anyway]...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Cheektowaga
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
since they Eagle games sell sprues for 10 dollars each why not just buy the whole game for 10 dollars more then the 2 sprues and then sell the rest as parts?

http://www.thoughthammer.com/conquest-of-the-empire-p-518.ht...

Just a thought since 2 sprues from Eagle would be 20 and the entire game is 30??? There are probably lots of people looking to buy small missing items for less then Eagle games 10 plus shipping.

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Randolph
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
lordunborn wrote:
since they Eagle games sell sprues for 10 dollars each why not just buy the whole game for 10 dollars more then the 2 sprues and then sell the rest as parts?

http://www.thoughthammer.com/conquest-of-the-empire-p-518.ht...

Just a thought since 2 sprues from Eagle would be 20 and the entire game is 30??? There are probably lots of people looking to buy small missing items for less then Eagle games 10 plus shipping.



Chris - the sprues in the game box do not come in the colors I am looking for, which are ORANGE and DARK RED. If I bought another entire copy of the game I would then have six more sets of the colors that I am not looking for. The colors I am looking for were after-market special colors NOT included in copies of the game.

(SFRR)
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Randolph
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
dogmatix wrote:
SFRR wrote:
dogmatix wrote:
SFRR wrote:

No, they are not available on the Eagle Games website, and no, I do not want to paint them, I want to buy the "native" plastic colors.

thanks, Scott (SFRR)


Are you SURE they aren't available on the Eagle webs...

[Sorry to spam, I've been down this particular path before with the purple Civ figures myself, so I know what sort of stuff must be filling up your inbox with these particular requests. shake ]


{*sigh*}...yes Justin...I am 100% certain that they are not available on the Eagle Games website:
http://www.eaglegames.net/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=EGL...

(SFRR)


(SIGH) As I thought I indicated with the spam comment, it was just a joke there Sparky. See, that little head shake bit was commiseration with your plight since I had more than 20 messages of the "just paint it.." and/or "well, have you checked Eagle..." when I posted a similar request for the purple Civ figures right after they disappeared from Eagle's site. Never could come up with those sprues;

I'll just leave you to your semi-annual hunt for the near-unobtainable ['round these parts anyway]...


...yeah...when I'm frustrated I lose my sense of humor...(and I am very frustrated)....oh well...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.