Every homo sapiens needs an outbuilding within the curtelage of their property
Welcome...to my Shed!
Here's a little variant for you to play-test, if you'd like? All comments (as ever) appreciated...
Two player Fzzzt!
- Remove mechanics 3 and 4
- remove 13pt PU (1)
- remove one of the 9 point Production Units (1)
- remove All of the 5 Zap robots (4)
- Spanner is -3 pts at the end of the game to it's holder!
- a player automatically LOSES if they have won 3 of the 4 Fzzzt! Robots
- each player gets a randomly-selected (hidden) PU at the start of the game; it stays face-down until the end of the game - but assignments to it between rounds work as normal and all assigned robots are face-up! Shuffle the PUs into the deck after this initial assignment BEFORE laying out the first auction.
- (new) Between rounds, when getting your 6 cards for the coming round, you ALWAYS get your mechanic back PLUS five other (randomly-selected) cards...
It is also recommended that some older models of player may need to be well oiled before play commences...
- Last edited Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:40 am (Total Number of Edits: 2)
- Posted Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:19 pm
Oi! Hands off...
Bigods, Tony. It was a sadistic enough game even before this variant!
We'll be trying this one out.
Just receive my game yesterday and will try this varient tonight!!!
AutismRecoverySystem.com Methyl B-12 Injection Therapy **It SAVED My Son**
Tending the garden of my soul . . .
We've played this a couple of times. Very . . . sinister.
We loved it! Thanks for the great game!
Now, can you please do your cool magic for my Edison & Co. game?
There's just got to be a good game hiding in there somewhere, with those fabulous components.
Give it a shot!
You know what I hate? When some random user comes on here and thinks they can come up with some new version of a really good game! Look, if the designer of Fzzzt! wanted a variant, he would have told us. Here, let me check and I'll give you his gm, and you can discuss it with him. His name is Tony Boy
Awesome variant! I can't wait to try it out, Tony!