Subject: AIR FLEETS / LEADERS MULTIPLE USE? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
D Bryant
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Pretty sure I understand, but want to make sure:

Air Fleets and Leaders: can they influence multiple combats within their range during a single combat phase?

For example, does an Air Fleet influence any and all combats within four hexes? In other words, let's assume that there are three separate battles/combats within range of an airfleet. Are the odds in EACH of those combats shifted?

Similarly, does the same principle apply to Soviet Leaders? In other words, do they influence any and all combats within their range, even if this results in them influencing multiple combats within one combat phase?

Thanks for any answers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Syvertsen
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
General Sherman says have a great day!
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been playing that they do indeed influence multiple combats. Since RSR is my first wargame played in about seventeen years, though, I don't have a very high confidence level RE my rules interpretations.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Haggett
United States
Riverside
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, Leaders and Air Fleets affect all combats within their range.

Leaders, of course, only affect attacks made by the Soviet player. Air Fleets can be used offensively and defensively in clear weather turns.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.