Chris Hawks
United States
Apple Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This change must have occurred within the past week or so: the Recently Viewed sidebar now only shows the 5 most recent items instead of the 100 or so that it used to. Yes, I know there's an "all" link I could click, but that's an absolutely worthless page. I thought there used to be (once upon a time) a place to edit what shows up in your lefthand sidebar, and how many items, but darned if I can find it now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H-B-G
United Kingdom
Halesowen
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Go to My Geek -> Account from the menu at the top of the page. Then select Edit Layout from the options there. The options there allow you to change the number of recent items.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hawks
United States
Apple Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! That's an odd place to tuck that option away. Of course, now my sidebar doesn't look any different. Did the system get reconfigured or something such that my list got reset? I wonder...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H-B-G
United Kingdom
Halesowen
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It seems to be work OK for me. Have you got an All link at the bottom of your list to see if you have different items above 5?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hawks
United States
Apple Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, it matches up. And when I hit a new game page, it shows up on the sidebar. So yeah, I'm thinking my list just got reset. Seems to be working now. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.