Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean Shaw
United States
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know it was up for order at least...and said it would be available for immediate shipping or at least within the next 24 hours. I went ahead and ordered a copy...however I don't know if it will actually be shipped as per the order, or if it's just a pre-order thing. If I get it soon however, and no one else has done it yet, I'll come back and say what I think about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GreyLord wrote:
I know it was up for order at least...and said it would be available for immediate shipping or at least within the next 24 hours. I went ahead and ordered a copy...however I don't know if it will actually be shipped as per the order, or if it's just a pre-order thing. If I get it soon however, and no one else has done it yet, I'll come back and say what I think about it.

Interesting, as it does not appear to be scheduled for release until 18 August 2009.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Shaw
United States
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's an update, I got a message saying that it had shipped and I should be getting it around the 23rd...which is...tomorrow?

We'll see if it's an actual 1942 edition as it showed on the website, or whether it's another version. If it's the 1942 edition, I have some people here that are eager to see it and may be able to pass on some info soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Yope
United States
Saint Clair
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would say that you will receive it on the 23rd of August, not July.

WotC will be previewing it at GCI and that is the 13-16 of August, so that would make sense for a 23rd of August date.

Craig

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Shaw
United States
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the game and currently looking at it. I'll give a review on it, though there's a question on quality about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.