Popular Tags: project [+] [View All]
Brad
United States
Iowa City
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I made custom city cards on Artscow (shown below) as a fun project after reading the excellent tutorial posted by idmonfish. They're a great addition, and much more pleasant to handle and observe than the tiny ones included with the game.

I've received a few geekmails from people who saw the images, requesting instructions or files. Here is a link to the Artscow shared gallery, which you can use to make your own deck. It only takes 15 cards, so you can add it to another Artscow project if you have one, or else you can fit three identical sets into one deck purchase, as I did. I kept one backup set and gave one to a fellow gamer who had done me a favor in the past.

Have fun!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabrice Dubois
France
La Garenne Colombes
Hauts de Seine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I preordred my copy and plan to buy your custom city cards on Artscow.

But I think they don't integrate the fixes (colored smaller islands on B and C cards), don't they ?

See the post "Forums > Rules > Another city card ambiguity" (http://boardgamegeek.com/article/4824474#4824474).
The lastest post from Tiago Duarte reference two links :
- one to orignal city cards's image
- one to fixed city cards's image

Thanks for reply.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.