JonnyRotten
United States
Montpelier
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've fallen off the schedule I had set myself for releasing content, and for that I'm sorry.
Things got quite busy for me awhile back, as I started talking to someone about possibly publishing the game, and at the same time, I begin work on my second game (Pocket Space Trader, a nice tight little goods buying and selling game, reminiscient of Freelancer, etc).
Then things fell through with those talks, and it disheartened me a little. Stack work and kids and all the other stuff on top of it, and BAM, goodbye release schedule.
But, I'm hoping to get back to it soon, both in releasing new content for PocketDungeon, and getting Pocket Space Trader tested and released.
So hopefully you guys will see some more content up soon (especially an official release of Pocket Tome of Equipment).

Anyway, its good to see people are still checking it out, and I'm looking forward to getting back to work on PD!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eugene Zehner
United States
Saint Cloud
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thx for the update! Do you need any playtest help for Pocket Space Trader?

Take Care,

Gene Z

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JonnyRotten
United States
Montpelier
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll probably post a call for testers in the game designers forum in the next couple weeks. I still have a few mechanics that need some work, and I need to figure out a good way to track the price fluctuations on all of the planets once they are generated. I have all the Dungen charts done though, and the instruction manual mostly written, so its pretty close.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge Arroyo
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, I'm very much interested in Pocket Space Trader. That's one of my favorite genres. After having created a small dice game with this same theme ( Star Trader's Luck ) and having played loads of Merchant of Venus, Free Trader and a bit of Smugglers of the Galaxy, I'm curious about what you've come up with and would be willing to test...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.