Subject: Pictures? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
William Allen
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As we might see this at GenCon, are there any pictures to entice the senses a bit? Please.....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Moffatt
Australia
Ipswich
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It might be a bit early for anything more then the vaguest teaser. Don't forget that FFP have a lot of new product available very soon and they will want to encourage sales of these first.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Allen
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I guess I'm jumping the gun a bit. I figured that this release would be like LNoE and ToE. Both of those were a surprise at GenCon and I was kinda hoping this one would be the same. The timing is oddly familiar when compared to those two, so let's hope so.

If not, I'd still love to see some images to tease us a bit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Olp

Manitowoc
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking forward to this as much as the other LNoE expansions!

I just hope that you can combine them really easily, so it will almost be an expansion more than a new game. They said they COULD be combined, but I have it's just not too much of a hassle.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
Yeah... I see what you did there.
mbmbmbmbmb
You should be able to just grab the deck, character cards and figs and drop them into the other game. Zombies Vs. Carnies!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RICHARD GERMAIN
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mb
Or even better yet: Carnies vs. townfolks!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.