Subject: A detailed Player Aid now available rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
François Mahieu
Belgium
Rhode-Saint-Genèse
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I played the game a lot, and made some changes in the rules. Some specific points didn't make sense to me and my friends: the use of Warships for instance, or the ransoming of hostages, especially. Then I made a detailed player aid summarizing ALL pirate and anti-pirate actions. It has now become easier for new players to enjoy the game.

All rules are detailed on a A4 sized sheet. You still have to consult the tables for some events, resolve events, or determine cargos for instance. The file's available in the download section. Enjoy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mika R.
Finland
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Ok, how about writing a review or session report detailing your changes and their effect in the game? I still have the game wrapped in plastic and I doubt if I will ever play it due to apparent confusion people seem to be having with the original rules...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.