5 Posts

Pirate Code» Forums » General

Subject: Another Take on Mastermind? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Toa Kopaka
msg tools
mbmbmb
This game sounds like a simplified and "luckified" Mastermind. Any reason not to think so?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Asger Johansen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately, I think you are right.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Carter
United Kingdom
Stockton-on-Tees
Cleveland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
it doesnt even come close to mastermind. Very very simple.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bradley Mohr
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
I have this. It is like Mastermind, simplified. The big difference is luck, but it's also cool that it is four players. In theory, if you had some extra Legos around, you could make it more complicated. That would be the advantage of Lego games. Also, you can easily remove the luck portion; I think they only included it because they want to show off their Lego die since it's part of the series icon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SleepleSS Pandemonium
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought this BECAUSE it reminded me of Mastermind! I don't think there was any other game that I played as much as Mastermind, when I was younger (Although Magic: The Gathering, might come close, but I played Mastermind long before I started to play Magic).

You can easily change the board to turn it into Mastermind, and a 4 player variant of Mastermind is really cool!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.