Popular Tags: [View All]
Neil Bessette
Canada
Brandon
Manitoba
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a question with how the ghosts from the expansion affect certain tiles.

If Sister Ko was in front of the Circle of Prayer, is this (in essence) the same effect as having the Circle of Prayer haunted? To clairfy, a haunted Circle of Prayer would lose a token on the tile (if one was there). Does a "terrorized" the Circle of Prayer lose the token on the tile?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekund lw uf thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.
mb
Terrorized and haunted are different terminologies in the game. If something happens when a space is haunted, it won't happen when that same space is terrorized. It doesn't help that a terrorized tile is effectively a haunted tile that doesn't count as a haunted tile, but the Circle of Prayer only loses a token when it's haunted (e.g, flipped over).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Bessette
Canada
Brandon
Manitoba
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jae
United States
Bryan
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Verkisto wrote:
Terrorized and haunted are different terminologies in the game. If something happens when a space is haunted, it won't happen when that same space is terrorized. It doesn't help that a terrorized tile is effectively a haunted tile that doesn't count as a haunted tile, but the Circle of Prayer only loses a token when it's haunted (e.g, flipped over).

So it says you can't activate a terrorized square, but is the circle of prayer still "neutrally active"?

Do you still get the benefit of the circle even though you can't change it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
“Brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done, the Dornishman’s taken my life, But what does it matter, for all men must die, and I’ve tasted the Dornishman’s wife!”
badge
"Oak and iron guard me well, or else I'm dead and doomed to hell." - Andal proverb.
mbmbmbmbmb
About Terrorized Village Tiles:

1) They can not be used

2) They confer no passive effects

3) They can not be un-haunted

4) They can become haunted

5) Anything on the tile (with the exception of Taoists) stays on the tile, unless the tile later becomes haunted.

6) Typically you will lay a haunter miniature on the terrorized tile to show it's terrorized.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.