Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sue Hemberger

Washington
Dist of Columbia
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, so I wouldn't try to take Cash N Guns onto an airplane, but I have no idea what security is like on a cruise. Will we risk putting ourselves in danger (or even getting in trouble) if we whip out our foam weaponry in the game room? We have the nice grey European rather than the safety/decaf American orange version, in case that matters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Hinrickson
United States
St Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
If anyone thinks you're a bunch of terrorists huddled around a game of Cash & Guns they are a moron. Unless of course you switch out the foam guns for real one's, which would give this game a whole new experience.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Nomad
Netherlands
Den Bosch
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have no factual knowledge one way or the other, but if you can't take Cash & Guns on a cruise, then the terrorists really have won.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sue Hemberger

Washington
Dist of Columbia
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tommynomad wrote:
if you can't take Cash & Guns on a cruise, then the terrorists really have won.

Or the pirates, LOL!

My reaction is the same as both of yours. But my husband raised the issue, so I thought I should make sure I wasn't just being daft. Thing is, we have a group of 7, kids and adults, all of whom like bluffing and double cross, and the kids were having a great time playing with the foam weapons Sunday (my daughter broke them out after the dart gun in Squad Seven proved to be a delight). So it seemed like a great choice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Newell
Canada
Prince George
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Because you ask specifically about security I probably would avoid taking it. Security on a cruise (at least to get on the ship initially) is pretty much the same as getting on an airplane.

So if you wouldn't take it onto an airplane because of security, then I wouldn't bother bringing it on a cruise as well.

As for playing it on the cruise, I think you will be just fine. Personally, I don't see a problem with taking it. But your question specifically asked about security and in comparison to an airplane. Throw it in your luggage (not carry-on) and you will be fine. You may get a few quizzical looks while you are playing however. laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.