Kenny VenOsdel
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Barring any ridiculous bouts of responsibility (AKA not spending all my hard earned money on board games) here are some of the games I am most definately pre ordering.

1. Stronghold

2. Middle Earth Quest

3. Dungeonlords

4. Chaos in the Old World (maybe)

Edit- After seeing the game on this site for the first time ever and reading one review I may also get Planet Steam when its available

Anyone else have preorder plans or other recommendations for soon to be released games?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Debije
Netherlands
Eindhoven
The Netherlands
flag msg tools
For me:

High Frontier by Sierra Madre Games is a must, as will Crown of Thorns coming from GMT. Of course, I have bias as a playtester on each, but very much looking forward to buying 'real' copies the moment they are ready.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
“Brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done, the Dornishman’s taken my life, But what does it matter, for all men must die, and I’ve tasted the Dornishman’s wife!”
badge
"Oak and iron guard me well, or else I'm dead and doomed to hell." - Andal proverb.
mbmbmbmbmb
Here are ones that I will definitely pre-order:

Ghost Stories: White Moon
A Song of Ice and Fire: The Adventure Game
Treasure Chest

I might pre-order these too:

Chicago Express: Narrow Gauge & Erie Railroad Company
Power Grid: Factory Manager
Dungeon Lords

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pone McPoneface
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, and if you go no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone. Ripple in still water, when there is no pebble tossed, nor wind to blow.
badge
To seek the sacred river Alph, to walk the caves of ice, to break my fast on honey dew and drink the milk of paradise... I had heard the whispered tales of immortality, the deepest mystery, from an ancient book I took a clue.
mbmbmbmbmb
For me the following are on preorder:

Conflict of Heroes: Storms of Steel! – Kursk 1943
Battlestar Galactica: The Board Game – Pegasus Expansion
Pandemic: On the Brink
Where Eagles Dare
A Victory Denied
War of the Suns
Battle Above the Clouds
Baltic Gap

Some of these will not be released until well into 2010 or even later, though I hope that will not be the case.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Witzany
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm waiting for two GMT games, Sun of York and Sekigahara: The Unification of Japan. They've both Made the Cut, but I foresee a fair wait before either of them shows up on my doorstep. soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.