Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Sundström
Sweden
Bollnäs
Hälsingland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How many spells can you cast on any one Hero at the same time? The last time we played the game, the Wizard first cast a spell on the Barbarian that gave him two more dice in defence until he is injured and on his next turn, he cast a spell on the Barbarian that gave him two more dice in attack - and the first spell was still in play. We didn't know what the rules said about this, so we allowed it. How do you do?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Crosbie
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also would have allowed it, but the better question is why are your heroes trying to blow their entire load at one time? Was this at the end of the quest?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Sundström
Sweden
Bollnäs
Hälsingland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Khabbi wrote:
but the better question is why are your heroes trying to blow their entire load at one time? Was this at the end of the quest?

It was actually. They were low on just about everything so I guess they wanted to buff the Barbarian and let him do the dirty work inside the room. Basically, the spells were just about all they had left in terms of aiding them in their quest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Slev Sleddeddan
United Kingdom
Victoria Park
Manchester
flag msg tools
What part of "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" don't you understand?
badge
Don't you open that trapdoor!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup, sounds right to me. Spells are generally limited by availability, rather than casting limitations.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.