Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mitchell Ward
United States
Jasper
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am getting married next spring, and we were thinking about putting large meeples on as a cake topper. I was wondering if anyone had ever done this before, and of anyone could point me in the right direction to finding some to buy. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
mbmbmbmbmb
Meepile has been used in the past.

-DK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Saint Joseph
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
I would do all the things I have ever dreamed of doing. I would love to become a professional whistler.I'm pretty amazing at it now, but I wanna get, like, even better. Make my living out of it.
badge
Bffffttt, Pffffttt, Buuuuurtt........
mbmbmbmbmb
Something like this:

Meepile
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
Wankel engine
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't stop at the cake topper:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Leung
United States
Half Moon Bay
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
I am getting married next spring, and we were thinking about putting large meeples on as a cake topper. I was wondering if anyone had ever done this before, and of anyone could point me in the right direction to finding some to buy. Thanks!

I've always thought that would be a really cool idea. I have a short geeklist collecting some examples of game-related decorations in weddings, including quite a few meeple cake toppers. It looks like most of them are homemade, but you can probably message the original authors for more information.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry
United States
Gold Canyon
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather . . . not screaming and yelling like the passengers on his bus
mbmbmbmbmb
How large do you need them? I can make custom, large sized meeples. Geekmail me if interested.

If you don't need them this large (12" tall) I can make smaller ones too, even specifically bride & groomeeples.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.